protective mommy long legs x pregnant lover reader

request by Gostgirlgamer

you are sitting in a room while waiting for mommy long legs to come..."honey am back!"said long legs"hey"you said"here for our little baby"she said as she hands me some food"aww thanks honey"you said as you kiss her"*giggles*arent you the cutest"mommy long legs said as she hugs you"so...how are you"you said"oh am fine now that I know your save"she said"oh dont worry am sure I will be save"you said"yes am just worried that something will hurt you"mommy long legs said"dont worry love I will always be safe with you"you said comforting her"ok.."she said still worried"hey its ok"I said"*giggles*ok ok fine"she said as she pecks your lips

TIMESKIP

you were exploring the factory as you feel something grab your wrist you turn to your shock it was E/N(enemy name)"why Y/N you look fine looks like I pregnant you huh"he said"no it was someone else"you said as you get away but he pins you and unbuttons his pants"why dont we have fun~"he said as it was useles to get away"n-no get a-away"you said,he takes your clothes off and admires your body"why didnt see this in a long time heh"he said drooling"g-get off you pervert"you said"oh cmon dont you wanna f*ck me?"he said"no am lesbian you id*ot!!"you said shouting knowing mommy long legs will help you"shut up now I will have my fun wether you like it or not!!"he said shouting loud its starts ringing in you ear"now shut up and let me"he said as the grip became painful that is until you hear a scream and the grip on you fades away you open your eyes to see mommy long legs tormenting your enemy(A.K.A your ex)he runs away and mommy hugs you"your okay!"said mommy long legs"y-yeah"you said as you felt a sharp pain in your stomach"whats wrong darling?"mommy long legs said concerned"oh nothing its my stomach I think the baby is kicking again"you said"*giggles*hello little child"mommy long legs said as she kisses your stomach to signalize that she is kissing her and your child"I cant wait for them to be born!"mommy long legs said"I cant wait either.."you said.....

(there you go gostgirl hope you enjoyed that and I think that in the next chapter I will post my art anyways ill see you guys in the other end of the galaxy!)