Mommy long legs x springtrap male reader

request by KillerInPurple

(also thank you all for 2K reads thats a lot of reads and make sure to play the new chapter of poppy playtime!)

deep in the factory there lays a rotten bunny by the name of springtrap or Y/N as they call him.No one knew where he is or how he looks like...that is until mommy long legs finds him killing the player that ran up to the rotten bunny.Springtrap or T/N was made from another facility he was different he was a animatronic not a toy yet Elliot Ludwig found him and decided to make him a mascot but that didnt work besides T/N was a normal kid that got turn into something he didnt even wish to happened yet he got mistaken by the ghost kids and now he was a human trapped inside a animatronic...

T/N POV:

its been 10 years since the employees let me out...have they forgotten me?no am sure something must have happened..as I went around the now abandoned playtime co."so its abandoned how......SAD"I said in a twisted voice as I said the last part...not before long something bump into me it was a human I was going to say something until he electrocuted me with the green hand,that was not friendly I grabbed him and ended his life right then and there I felt hungry so I ate the flesh from the human that I killed until I heard a sound coming from the other end of the hallway I hid quickly what I saw was a pink haired girl with a light pink skin and a hot pink dress"oh my god who killed him"she said,have she not seen a corpse before?OH RIGHT shes a toy she entertains children"thats good that someone killed him...he deserves to die"she said....how unexpected.....as I tried to get out I hit something making noise"whose there?!"she said preparing to attack"ITS ME"I said in a twisted voice"who?!"she said,I presented myself to her"w-who are you"she said"I am Springtrap but you can call me Y/N"I said"how come I dont know you?"she said"oh am a animatronic your a toy am a human that is trapped inside a springlock suit aka animatronic"I said"so you didnt came from here?"she said"can you please stop asking questions,I hate it when people ask to many questions"I said growling at her"ok.."she said not making any noise,I went up to the corpse and dragged it to where I was until the pink haired girl came to me"h-hey you cant do that"she said"and why not?"I said giving her a glare"because that is for me and my friends"she said"friends.......?"I said making me remember a flash back from where I was a human and had friends until they betrayed me for some rich guy....mommy snap me out of the flash back"here"I said as I hand over the corpse"thank you.."she said but its too late to say thank you now becuase I already walked away to the darkness and never came back........................well was until some mix of a dog and a catterpillar was waiting for me like it knew me"brouf brouf"he said"want to play with PJ?"he said"uhhh wha.....you know what yeah lets go"I said since I havent felt this happy to play with someone.....

TIMESKIP(cuz I dont know what to put there and am lazy)

A few moments go by  and you beat PJ in every game"that was amazing new friend"he says"call me Y/N"I said"ok brouf"he says"do you always talk like that?"I said"no"he said in a normal voice for once"ok..?"I said he grabbed my hand to guide me somewhere like he knew the location of where he was taking me"where are you taking me?"I said"...."he didnt respond instead he takes a curve and plobs me in a room"h-hey PJ what are you-"but he closes the door shut"ok this is weird"I said,I observe the room it has posters of mommy log legs..was this mommy long legs room?I didnt know for sure until mommy comes out of nowhere and grabbed me"lets play a game shall we?"she said with a smile creeping on her face"uhh"I said she looked like she was going to destroy me"sure"I said"good the game is called 'be with mommy or youll die' ready?"she said I didnt want to be with someone yet but I didnt want to die so.."ok"

after some months I grew fond of mommy long legs and I even forgot we were playing a game like I forgot everything else and I am only mommy long legs.....

(hello xStaros this was a request from KillerInPurple hope you enjoy that KillerInPurple and make sure to play chapter 2 of poppy playtime that being set see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)