Yandere mommy long legs x female fox reader

request by BubblesRoseYuki

me and my friends we always go to creepy places on halloween,in this halloween we are going to the abandoned playtime co.,as we went in there was not many things to see just broken walls and dust all over the place we found a grabpack and I was the one to use it so yeahhhh(am too lazy sorry)we found huggy and I went to repair the power but when I came back all of my friends were killed,there corpse laying on the ground I cry up on the ground my crying can be heard in the whole factory since it echoy thats when I heard something coming it was pink and ha green eyes it looked at me"why are you crying?"it said"m-my friends they got killed"I said"*gaps*oh no who?!"she said"h-huggy"I said"aww dont worry love you wont have to deal with him again how about you stay here"she said as she picked me up"oh uhh thanks but I do have a family-"but she cut me off with a shush"ohh but you dont and wont have now that your here because you and I will only be together for ever and ever"she said the last part with a distorted voice"but-"but she cuts me off"DO YOU WANT MOMMY TO KILL YOU"she said in a distorted voice"n-no,i-ill stay with you"I said so I wont be killed"thats right foxy"she said as she kisses me in the lips"now foxy you and I will be together for ever and you will never leave"she said as I beging to feel sleepy"good night foxy"she said and thats the last thing I hear.........

(hey xStaros I did some thinking since ive never actually did a yandere oneshot so if it bad then its ok I still have like 3 more oneshots to do so if you see more oneshots thats the reason so Yuki hope you enjoyed that ill se ya in the other end of the galaxy!)