mommy long legs x werewolf reader

Idea form my friend AlecUnkown heres the oneshot:

you were escaping mommy long legs you hid behind a corner you started to transform"oh no.."you said as you transformed to a werewolf you howl making mommy long legs aware of your location you as a werewolf can regain control of yourself tho you were in heat sinc it is mating season"sh*t"you said you hid behind something mommy long legs entered for some reason you felt a urge to breed with her you atleast try to regain control of yourself mommy long legs had no idea of where you were you were drooling in some point you lost yourself and pounce on her mommy looks at you surprised"Y-Y/N?"mommy said"I-I c-cant control m-myself"you said"m-may I b-breed w-with you l-long legs?"you said mommy long legs looks at you all heartstruck"....I-I dont..-"you cut her off"y-you dont w-want to?"you said"no....you can breed with me"she said with heart pupils...

TIMESKIP I REALLY SUCK AT LEMONS

you hold mommy long legs close to your body"t-that was amazing"mommy long legs said"do you want to do it again sometime?"you said smiling"of course my puppy"said long legs that made your heart melt...

(hope you enjoyed this guys and ill see you guys in the other end of the galaxy!)