About the Series

Set in a fictional Earth, The Royal Series follows the story of some of the Great Kingdom's Continent's most prominent women. Where the rules and traditions of old are still present in a modern world of nobility.

Great Kingdoms' Continent

The Royal Series

01 - The Royal Agreement

02 - The Royal Wooing

***

The Royal Agreement

(The Royal Series #1)

Victoria Sparks is a Fair Youth from Great Amber, one of the kingdoms in the Great Kingdoms' Continent. It is inevitable for her to decline her future role as a Councilor as her parents and older brother are one. But as soon as she finished one of her duties as a Fair Youth, the news of her being the wife-to-be of Great Amber's very own Prince Clinton Williams was announced, she finds herself needing to consider how her choices can affect not just her life and reputation. But Great Amber and its citizens as a whole.

***

Everything is fictional. None of the events that will take place in this book is real. Similarity to names or persons, companies, and the likes is purely coincidental. The views, opinions, and the choices made by the characters are not a reflection of my personal values and choices.

This book might contain mature themes (sex, violence, etc.), I will try to put warnings on the chapters beforehand but please do read carefully and with an open mind.

This is a work of fiction through and through.

Feedbacks and corrections (provided that it's properly said) are highly appreciated!

Plagiarism is a crime