42

Luna Gracie WalkerChicago, Illinois8:58pm

Luna Gracie Walker
Chicago, Illinois
8:58pm

me and elijah have been talking for a bit ever since we met at the grocery store awhile ago but we're keeping our friendship strict. no friends with benefits. it's been 5 months since anthonys passing but i still haven't moved on, and i don't think i will anytime soon.

cameron and tyler had been involved in the killing and was in jail at the time but now they got out by the people they hang out with by bail. how dumb is that? they killed someone and practically get away with it? bullshit.

i remember him. i don't think i could ever forget that night. his beautiful eyes. a dark shade nd insanely intelligent. i remember his hair. black and was in dreads. and what got me the most about him was his smile. it made me feel important and special. it made me feel like i was the only person in the world along with him. that's why i loved him so much.

"it's going to be okay luna" kayla comforted me. but it wasn't going to be okay. nobody understood the love i had for that man because it was to much for anybody to realize it and know it.

the first date we went onto was at a restaurant and how well he dressed nicely. he always looked so cute wearing a suit or for any type of clothing for that matter. but not matter what he always looked incredibly fit and handsome.

kayla and chrissy had been staying with me for a couple of days to make sure i was doing okay and also taking care of amanda.

"ya'll know i can take care of my own daughter right?" i asked as kayla was taking her out the crib and chrissy across from her on the other side of crib.

"we know. but we wanna help out and make sure you're taking it easy" chrissy said with a smile. i smiled but also shook my head.

"i appreciate the both of y'all but it's fine, really" my arms crossed over my chest. kayla hold amanda in her arms as she slept on her shoulder. it was the cutest ever.

"how's that elijah guy doing?" kayla smirked at me. she wanted me to get back into the dating life and says she don't mind but it's not even that. y'all already know why.

"he's good i guess. but you know i'm keeping our thing a friendship and none else"

maybe me and him won't be together but either way i ain't interested...

"that's what they all say and then bam! a month later yall will end up together" chrissy snapped her finger once showing me it could happen just like that, in a snap.

"don't get me wrong he is good looking but i don't want to date anyone just yet"

"okay girl and we don't force you. all we want is for you to feel happy and not depressed" kayla gave me a small smile and rested her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"and if you never end up dating anybody for the rest of your life that's okay to girl" chrissy said in a soft tone. i hugged the both of them and rested amanda on my bed and making sure she was cozy in her blanket.

the three of us stayed in the room with amanda as she slept and talked for awhile. they would be staying for another week and then go hoping i could do just fine afterwards. it's been five months how could i just get better in a week?

hopefully i could heal from all this...