6.

You had now been driving around for 2 hours

You had now been driving around for 2 hours. You had nowhere to go, you had just been going round and round and round with kazuha in the passengers seat.

"Hey I realised...." Kazuha spoke.

"what did you realise?"

"You never gave me your number"

"Oops its 999 they help with drug addictions too"

"Please no give me your number"

"Say pleaseeee"

Kazuha then pulled the doggy eyes.

"Are you going to start barking next too" you teased and he just looked away.

"Ill get you a doggy leash no need to be ashamed" You teased him futher.

"shut up and give me your number" Kazuha said firmly than before. You were thankful you were driving or right now you'd probably become one of Hu Taos clients.

"Fine Fine, just spare my life"

"You know too" Kazuha smirked while you handed him your phone to put his number in.

"Hey y/n, I didn't know you enjoyed litrature" you suddenly looked up

"bitch are you going through my phone"

"Well... maybe, I also see you enjoy minion memes"

"I swear to god if I wasn't driving right now, you'd be dead.

"I'd like to see you try" Kazuha challenged you, ans you looked up smiling too. "Okay you'll see be ready"

You then parked the car. "Ill give you 5 seconds to run" You smiled, prepared to chase him, he then started to worry and opened the car door running out.

5
4
3
2
1.

You then got out the car to find kazuha gone, he was nowhere to be seen, did he perhaps run home, I cant be that scary. But just then two hands blindfolded you.

"I thought you were going to be the one beating me... Guess not" Kazuha laughed, Then you pushed him over and he stumbled onto the ground.

Then Kazuha pulled your leg down, before falling you dramatically yelled, you were lucky the car park was empty otherwise someone would've mistook it for a kidnapping.

"If I go down, then you too" He smiled at you, did he not realise you were on TOP of him, like literally this guy had no emotions.

"Lets just.... go back" You stuttered, your voice trailing off from embarrassment.

"I know I flatter you, thats why your redder than autumns leaves"

"I forgot your a nature obsessed freak" Kazuha looked offended at that. "ME A FREAK? Im rather hurt right now"

"Good stay hurt" You then got up starting to walk away.

"Hey where do you think your going woman" Kazuha asked.

"To my house, don't you have somewhere to be too mister" You asked

"Yeah In my apartment"

"Lets go then" You reached out your hand to him, You guys were on the same block so you decided to walk together.

As you guys walked up the carpark, the golden autumn leaves fell off the trees, preparing for winter, kazuha looked up at the sky in awe, then he crouched down to pick up a leaf.

"What you going to do with that" You asked.

He then stuck the leaf in your hair, "It looks pretty in your hair" He said in a calm tone, your heart was speeding up.

"How do you say these things so calmly" You asked, looking away.

"Haha I just do" Kazuha smiled back.

You guys then walked back up to the apartments, Kazuha walking you to your door.

"Bye I guess, I'll be here tommorrow so be ready" Kazuha said to you, as you were turning the key in the hole.

"I'll see you too, goodnight"

You then walked in, But of course you couldn't ever have a peaceful night.

"SO DID YOU USE PROTECTION" Was the first thing you heard and you weren't even past the door mat, what a great way to start the night.

"Shut up. WAIT YOIMIYA????? YOUR BACK?" The life in you suddenly came back.

Yoimiya was one of your best friends who had to drop college for a few months since she was taking care of her dads firework business. she was also close to ayaka, but something told you they had something more going on than just friends, like which 'friend' literally sets fireworks in a mans bedroom because he got to close to her friend.

Well thats what yoimiya did to poor thoma, who had to sleep on the streets for a month since the apartment blue up.
Overprotective much????

"Who else would it be silly? OF COURSE IM BACK and glowing more than ever"

"Agreeing with you on that one, NOW LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!"

"HELLL YEAHHHHH" Yoimiya cheered and ayaka nodded smiling.

guys I might have mischaracterised kazuha a bit. and Im aware I did. So please don't point it out.