23

WARNING ⚠️: SMUT AHEAD SKIP IF NOT COMFORTABLE (dw its not 🍆🍑)

Kazuha recklessly get so carefully carried you inside the apartment, right into his bedroom and threw you onto his bed, where you were now sinking right into the sheets your face stained with tears

Gorou was out at Kokomi's place tonight for 'some matters' Had Gorou seen what was comming?

The tension between the two of you changed so quickly, Love was now filling the room, as you two were drawn together by both love and lust.

Kazuha was now looking into your eyes, his eyes half open with a smirk, he loved seeing you so weak in such state, he wanted to do numerous things to you right now.

You looked right back at him with the same half open eyes, as a result he crawled into the bed, but instead of laying by you he grabbed your wrists and pinning them against the wall next to his bed, his lips inching closer to yours until they were touching yours, his lips felt like home to you, you both exchanged the same loving kiss, which lasted very long. You never wanted this moment to end, Your heart pounding so heavily, it felt like the drums and your stomach filling with butterflies.

The kiss grew deeper and deeper till your tongues tied together too, tasting eachothers saliva, then slowly yet sneakily Kazuha snaked his hands around your waist, laying you back down yet still kissing you.

Your hands were in his soft hair, taking his black hair tie out, his hair was now opened up, slightly messy yet still so composed as it gently was just laid on his shoulders.

"God you look hot with opened hair" You mumbled, after you at last broke away from that tender, heaven like kiss.

"You know what else is hot?" Kazuha jokingly asked, taking his shirt off, revealing his entire torso, his abs were so defined almost like they were painted on.

"thats so fucking hot....." You admitted, Kazuha simply smirked in return, slowly removing your shirt too, this completely caught you off guard.

"Sorry I didn't want to be the only shirtless one here" Kazuha apologised but you laughed in return.

Then suddenly you were pushed back forcefully and Kazuha sunk his teeth into your neck, The impact was so sudden you let out a slight whimper as you clutched hard to Kazuhas hair.

His mouth now moved over to your bare nipples, which were now perked up almost begging for the males attention. He then curled his tongue around around your nipple, causing your heart to jump as you inched back slightly.

However Kazuha didn't notice you moved as he was lost in his own thoughts right now, he felt like he was in heaven as he sucked harder and harder like a baby for its mother milk.

"mmm" Kazuha said at last, he now looked as though he wanted something else. You decided to give him it.

"You've had your fun now sir move over" You forcefully now pushed Kazuha back onto the bed the same way he did to you, you smirking at him while he looked almost drunk, his face completely flushed and his eyes barely opened.

You started by caressing his abs. Tracing out each line in his six pack, while kazuha stroked your hair hair, brushing it out with his fingers.

You then decided to put your mouth to work as you licked one of his breasts, he leaned back, enjoying the moment.

You then quickly yet slowly moved over to his neck, sinking your teeth into his neck and sucking it to the point the room was filled with the sound of Kazuhas moans and whimpers, just as you liked it.

You were just about to move over to his pants before he put his hand over yours, he wanted you to so badly but for some reason he was so embarrassed and scared now that the time came.

"Thats enough for today, Y/n." Kazuha firmly stated and you shook your head indicating you understood afterall, the confession was so sudden.

Kazuha then lifted you up, putting you next to him in the bed as he put the covers over you both, his hands behind his head looking up at the ceiling.

"By the way y/n, You never really responded to my confession"

"You idiot do you think i'd run all the way to your apartment and almost fuck you here just to end up rejecting you" You rolled your eyes at him.

"Your right there I guess" Kazuha looked over at you.

For some reason suddenly you felt so sleepy, you couldn't keep your eyes opened and before you knew it you were asleep right next to Kazuha.

The male, chuckled at you, he then got the blanket and wrapped it tighter before he then gently grabbed your head, putting it right into his chest before turning the light out.

"y/n I love you, goodnight" He whispered into your ears, while you dozed off.

so racist how wattpad puts a red line under kazuhas name 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒 stop kazuhaphohia today!