smut chapt (special)

tysm for the love on this ff i nearly shed a tear when someone put this in their 'favs' folder so now I will write a smut which is actually embarrassing cuz im a virgin but we move. TW HEAVY SMUT IG???

You were currently sat infront of the mirror applying your lipgloss as you studied your reflection before you.

It had been a while since you guys moved in together in your new city. Things were great, accept you didn't feel comfortable since you often struggled with change and couldn't aujust to new settings.

Kazuha on the other hand settled perfectly , as though nothing happened and honestly you envied him for it which had you so down lately.

Speaking of Kazuha, he was probably at his new job right now and with Ayaka visiting her brother more often you were incredibly lonely.

Just then you heard the creak of the door and a figure approach you, the familiar figure came close and wiped his hand on your lips, removing your freshly applied lipgloss.

"This isn't a way to greet your girlfriend after 8 lonesome hours" You nagged.

"You tell me a better way to greet you then" Kazuha challenged, licking the lipgloss off his fingers.

"What did you just-" You looked up at him, your face burning from the gesture.

"What did I do?" He said in an almost mocking tone, something about him was off.

"Kazuha are you okay?..." You asked and then he crouched down to your level, holding your head. "How could I be okay if i've been holding back so long...." He almost moaned the last few words.

"What are you talking about?" You nearly fell off your chair from the impact but Kazuha caught you accept something horribly wrong and out of the question occured — something you honestly hoped for you.

You froze as you looked down at your knee that was now on his crotch, you slightly felt it enlarge at the same rate as the males embarrassment as Kazuha now leaned over, grasping onto your shoulders.

"Y/n..." He groaned. "May I please... have you" Your eyes widened, you really wanted him just as much right now. After being busy with the change you giys barely had time together and this was exactly the medicine you needed right now.

Yet you weren't giving in without a little tease.

"Hmm, what if I don't?" You asked mockingly as you held his chin facing upwards, you could almost feel his humiliation and honestly you felt quiet bad for the man.

He simply looked away before rising to his feet to walk over to your shared bed but you then got up too and wrapped your arms around his waist, buring your head into his figure. "I was joking, I'm always down for you darling"

Kazuha then almost looked delighted as he turned back and scooped you up into his arms, impatient to start on you as he already started feeding you kisses, digging his teeth into your collarbones.

He then tossed you onto the bed, looking down at your already messy figure, a few kisses on the neck already had you drooling and drowsy. You got messy so quickly and thats what turned kazuha on more. He already felt his cock ache at the very sight at you as he grew impatient by the second.

"Why are you so fucking hot...." Kazuha mumbled as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned chest which was now coming closer towards you as Kazuha claimed his spot on top of you, playing with your precious h/c locks as he claimed your lips, sucking the air out out of you.

You both claimed eachothers lips, the air in the room filled with lust and love for eachother as you both felt eachother drift into a world of your own. A world where it was just you two, until there was no more oxygen left in your lungs.

You both then pulled away breathlessly, grasping for air before Kazuha moved onto your body, pulling off your shirt and kissing your stomach, kissing every area of your torso till there wasn't a single spot without a mark - this seemed to be his way as claiming you as his and only his.

Kazuha trailed his way down to your abdomen and by then you were a moaning mess and well Kazuha loved it so much he wanted to toy and play with you and humiliate you so badly such things he would have never thought of doing to anyone else but you.

"Shhh don't want the neighbours to hear you make such pretty little noises do we now?" Kazuha looked up at you with lazy eyes as you looked down with your thirsty eyes, you felt too lustful to even respond.

And unexpectedly with that Kazuha put his hand over your mouth, muffling every sound that escapes your mouth as he continued to toy around with you.

The male then looked back after he was sure he marked your entire body now releasing his hand from your mouth. "Are you sure you want this pretty girl?" He asked, picking a stand of your hair and curling it.

"Y...yes" You responded yet Kazuha looked displeased. "What was that?" He teased.

"Yes Kazuha please!!" You almost begged for him, you didn't realise how much you craved him. Every part of him. You loved this side to Kazuha, a side nobody but you saw.

"Such a needy girl.." Kazuha tutted, "Looks like I need to please myself first you can wait" Kazuha then laid you down. You simply stared at him blankly as you watch his every move. The way he released his imprisoned cock, how his beautiful slender fingers wrapped around it, if cocks were models his would be a supermodel.

"Now, say ahhhhh" Kazuha waved his male part (idk what else to call it don't bully me) which was longing to be pleasured, before your eyes as if he was using it to hypnotise you, but boy it was working. It had you in some trance and you obeisantly opened your mouth as he shoved it inside your mouth.

You sucked on it, trying your best to please Kazuha who was before you, letting out moans which he was trying to suppress, was he perhaps embarrassed?

His cock lolled around in your mouth as you tried your very best to get every part however it was too big and you were getting tired.

"Y/n..." Kazuha moaned out to you as he fell back, you crawled on too of him, his cock still in your mouth. "hmm??"

"Im close..." He closed his eyes, and you sped the movement of your tongue, working faster on it as Kazuha's moans grew louder and saliva escaped his mouth. It was a pleasing sight.

"Y/n I...." Suddenly white liquid poured into your mouth, you nearly gagged but Kazuha shot up, putting all his love liquid into your mouth. "Dont waste any of my precious liquid" He said demandingly and you couldn't help but gulp it all down.

You however left a bit by your mouth which kazuha collected on his finger and shoved into your mouth. "Don't waste good things"Kazuha jokes, but you rolled your eyes. "Don't waste me then" You teased and Kazuha laid back, pulling you onto his chest.

"God I love you" Kazuha whispered directly into your ear, to which you kissed him in response. "Now you pleasure me" You smirked.

"bet"

hahahahahaha I hope you enjoyed that cuz I certainly didn't enjoy writing that it was embarrassing

anyways y/n x Kazuha date night or y/n + 4nemo band hangout chapter next??