7.

You guys definitely partied too hard

It was currently 9:00 am and you, yoimiya and ayaka were black out drunk on the ground. class was in 30 minutes, if only god was on your side today maybe you'd make it.

((guys I'm a muslim so I'm going to say god out of my respect for Allah please respect that ☹️))

Ayaka was the first to wake up, her being responsible as usual she never drunk as much as you and yoimiya had, Ayaka truly was 'that girl'

Ayaka held her hand to her head, slightly hungover, now it was the impossible part of the mission, waking you and yoimiya up.

"yoimiya... y/n wake up" Ayaka poked both your arms. Yoimiya was the first too wake up.

"What planet are we on......... is this heaven?" yoimiyas eyes opened to see Ayaka above her. Oh it really was heaven for her.

"Morning yoimiya, at least your awake we got school in 30 minutes."

"HOLY FUCK" Yoimiya jolted up, then held her head since it hurt too.

"No way ayaya, we have to wake y/n" Yoimiya was now getting flashbacks from when she had to wake you up, you slept like you were dead you could actually fool people to think your dead. See no need to pull a juliet (from romeo and juliet) and get a sleeping potion.

"Hehe actually I know what to do" Yoimiya rubbed her hands together. "We light a fuse on y/n"

"Yoimiya were trying to wake her up, not put her to sleep forever, and something safe at home"

"Fine fine" Yoimiya blew a balloon lying close on the floor and popped it.

Still no reaction.

"What if we actually lost y/n this time" Yoimiya started getting emotional.

"Don't be dramatic yoi, its y/n"

"HEY I KNOW WHAT TO DO" Yoimiya felt a lightbuld go off in her mind.

Ayaka smirked at her as if she could read her mind then pulled out her phone, clicking on kazuhas contact.

"Hehe he should be comming soon now" Ayaka smiled and yoimiya chuckled.

••••

Kazuha then turned up at your well ayaka and your apartment in almost a flash, "what is it???"

"Lover boy came a bit too quickly, were you worried dear y/n was in danger" Yoimiya teased.