29

It has been 3 days since you've been in the hospital, you were honestly grateful for Kazuha and Ayaka because without their visits and company you would've been driven to insanity

You were currently reading the fruits baskets manga (fruit basket fandom pls hmu) while simping over Kyo when suddenly the nurse walked in.

"Hello y/n l/n, I have news for you" She smiled, you perked your head up, sitting straight curious of what it was.

"We have ran tests and we see nothing else wrong, you had seemed to be brainwashed with some poison but theres no more going through your veins so your free to go" You could almost dance right now, finally you were discharged from this hell hole.

However the nurse then inches closer to you which made the hairs on your back stand up slightly.

"Do you have information on who did this?" She asked, concern written on her face.

You gulped, you didn't know weather you should tell her about dottore or not after all he is capable of ALOT.

You chose to stay silent. You shook your head, "I don't i'm sorry" And the nurse just shot you a look of sympathy before leaving the room then coming back with a guest.

A very wanted guest.

"Kazuhaaaa" You cheered, nearly jumping out the bed when he laid you back down.

"Woah there y/n, your still weak" He held your shoulders, he was right you got up yet you felt very dizzy.

"Y/n, I didn't mention you will be quiet dizzy for a few days as the poison is still wearing off it's best to stay at home to avoid incidents" The nurse interrupted and you shook your head as you watched her leave.

It was now just you and Kazuha.

"So how are you?" Kazuha asked, holding up your face by your chin so you were looking up at him.

"Glad I can get out if here hospital food is horrible" You whined, making fake gagging noises.

Kazuha laughed at you, then held out his hand. "Shall we?" And you held his hand as you walked to the desk hand in hand waiting to check out.

Kazuha was then waiting for you to change into the clothes he got for you to change into when he ran into a guest.

Childe.

Childe walked over to Kazuha, to which Kazuha, tried backing away.

"Wait" Childe called out.

"If its your bullshit again I don't it"

"Its about y/n" Childe started. "I didn't want to co-operate in anything, I only found out that y/n was the y/n like a few days ago, I thought she had just left towns but I didn't know dott-"

Kazuha cut him off. "How can I trust you?" He asked crossing his arms.

Just then you left the bathroom, looking over at Childe, now that you remembered everything you were hesitant about approaching him, but your gut felt like there was nothing to worry about so you waved at him.

"y/n!" Childe called out hugging you.

"Woah woah" You pushed him off, "Whats up?"

"I dumped Scaramouche and Dottore and basically everybody after I found out" Childe looked down. "I promise I was threatened it was my family and you know how I am"

You looked stressed, you couldn't tell the difference between lies and the truth anymore, it was pure suffering the past 3 days. You were almost driven to insanity as you were reminded off all the trauma you went through.

And so you lost control and shoved him right back.

"Shut the fuck up, why didn't you stop Dottore then?!" You almost shouted, you were attracting stares so Kazuha hurried you out the building, you trying to leave his grip so you could finish off with Childe.

"Y/n, what was that?!" Kazuha asked, as you both settled down by a nearby park.

You looked down in shame, feeling groggy you were in no condition to start a fight and you just fell into Kazuha's arms. "Take me home" To which Kazuha picked you up bridal style, leading you to your apartment which was thankfully not far away

Sorry if this is stretched out, I promise within the next 2-3 chapters the whole fatui mess is over and its just kazuha and y/n vibes 😭