15

kazu

kazu

y/n
hey are u a bottle of wine

cuz my my, ur looking fine

kazu
have You been talking too much to venti

y/n
was that good tho???😔😔

did it touch ur heart🤭

kazu
y/n, if I showed that to my english litrature teacher rn she would literally die.

y/n
die cuz Its so good id take her place

kazu
y/n i ain't one to reality check

but its the exact opposite im sorry

y/n
am not*

you'll make your own teacher die.

now focus in class

kazu
you texted me first....

y/n
and now Ill text last, toodles!
kazu reacted with 💖

•••

You decided to actually turn off your phone right now and focus, the maths wasn't mathing however, like where did x come from in maths???

Class was finally over. You were slowly packing your things up  ready for your free period when you saw a glimpse of kazuha, his hair was unmistakable, but he was talking to someone, it was a girl.

The girl was rather tall, she had silky long brown hair, God her aura was strong and she had really big thighs, was this what kazuha was into?

"Oh y/n, you made it!" Kazuha looked over at you, as you stepped a foot out the classroom.

"Hi kazuha." You couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. That woman was literally beautiful.

"Now now who's this little chick" The girls eyes laid on you, it was nerve wrecking.

"I'm y/n, and who may you be" You smiled at her.

"Hahahaha I'm beidou, I like your spirit already" She stuck her hand out to greet you, despite her intimidating personality she was friendly as hell.

"Y/n" Kazuha interrupted you and beidous moment, you tilted your head towards his direction. "Want to meet my friends." He then looked away.