18

daily reminder this is MY fanfic so anything can happen in it 😋

"So we now catch y/n and our noble dear ickle wickle kazoo in the flesh" Dottore smirked, looking down at you and Kazuha who were still unconscious but now in the Fatui hideout

"Shut the fuck up oompa loompa and go with the plan" The Indigo man ordered, crossing his arms.

"What the fuck was the plan even?" Dottore narrowed his eyes at Scaramouche, who was infuriated but since he caught Kazuha he wouldn't choose violence.

"Did you really forget?" Scaramouche asked.

"Listen up shortie, if you weren't always on your man period I wouldn't have even cooperated in this shit, you infact wasted my time, kidnapping them because of your personal hatred???? If it dosen't benefit me I don't see why this matters"

"Why don't you run tests on the one next to kazuha, you might find something interesting about them"

Dottore then looked as though a lightbulb popped ontop of his head, a smirk growing on his face, "Your a terrific coworker scaramouche"

Scaramouche returned a similar smirk. "Now I shall take The white haired man" Dottore simply nodded, he was more interesting in you now and he was prodding your arms and checking your legs.

Scaramouche technically dragged Kazuha into the next room, slamming him onto the table in a dim lit room, rubbing his hands together.

"Now you wake up you canadian flag" Scaramoucur then turned to make himself some tea, thinking it would take time for the other male to wake up.

The suddenly Kazuha got up, throwing a hammer that was in his pocket at the indigo haired male, but he was no dumbass.

Scaramouche always being on his guard, immediately caught the hammer, Kazuha's eyes slightly widened.

"Thinking why it didn't work, hm? I must say I give you some points for pulling a trick on me like that its a shame you lack the IQ to trick someone like me" Scaramouche now said in a sly tone.

"Just shut up, what do you want?" Kazuha asked with a neutral face.

"I must say, You must be mad at me huh? Leading your friend into a coma. When were you ever planning to tell everyone it was actually suicide? and stop framing me?" Scaramouche held Kazuha's jaw,
he was too weak after being hit with that lethal gas he could barely move.

"You have it wrong Scara. I am not mad at you." Kazuha corrected the man who now punched kazuhas jaw.

"Stop acting like the good guy! You really decided to tell everyone that I attempted to kill him with my mother when What really happened on the day was completely different!!!"

"I must hear your interpretation then" Kazuha stated ready to listen.

"So on the day, I was mad at your friend right?" Kazuha had nodded.

"I then called over my mother as a form of revenge, Your friend couldn't take it, you also ran away in fear. Your friend actually got the knife and stabbed himself with it. You didn't see it! You can check the cameras if you'd like."

"You are right..." Kazuha said after seconds of silence.

"About what?"

"I ran away. I was such a coward.. I did tell people that because of what I thought. I was in the wrong for spreading misinformation" Kazuha admitted, looking down.

"Shut up with your sob story's this isn't a romance kidnapping mafia story shit"

"I am for real. I really shouldn't have, if my friend dosen't make it I guess thats life, I should move on, Lets sort this out?"

"You know boy, Im starting to like your attitude, your even as short as me" Scaramouche said.

"I see your finally seeing the reality"

"Nevermind maybe I don't like you yet" Kazuha simply chuckled in response then drawing out his weapon.

"Conflict it shall be then"

•••

On the other hand, You were with dottore, still unconscious.

Dottore had already discovered your age, height, weight, bloodtype, favourite food and even where you went on family holiday in 2013.

"Well well well, hopefully this subject wakes up soon im so ready" Dottore stood impatiently with a saw in his hand.

You then slowly fluttered an eye open, dottore smiling with delight thinking of the fun he was about to have, then you raised an eyebrow and darkness overcame dottore.

The male stumbled to the ground, clutching his head, then fell unconscious.

"Want to hit him again for good measures?" You asked the male who now stood in dottores place with his hammer.

"You bet I do!" Itto gleamed.

"I must thank albedo later for the forged details" You sighed, taking out these sandbags you had to make yourself heavier.

"For now lets be glad we were prepared." Itto held his hand out to you.

kazuha Im coming for you now