8.

You guys were done for

It was currently 10:00am and you were now leaving the house.

"Kazuha you do realise we are going to get our asses beaten for this" You panicked trying to speed up.

"Y/N, thats child abuse and this isn't 1960 relax"

"I'm going to have detention because if you..... You midget"

Kazuha now looked offended, yet remained in his calm manner, "Now who are you calling short"

You laughed out loud (LOL! 🤣) And kazuha just narrowed his eyes at you, slightly squinting them.

"Y/N I hate you" And he walked ahead of you, causing you to start fuming and you ran up to him while he ran faster, amused as he watched you panting, running after you.

You finally had caught up to him and grabbed his ear, "Now don't go anywhere you cow" You huffed your cheeks and kazuha places his fingers on his chin.

"I was only 2 meters away y/n, you didn't have too miss me that much" he teased, and redness took over your face as you looked away.

"Its not like that, now lets go to school." He then held your hand and you slightly tensed up, but not saying anything as you both walked hand in hand.

•••

"Do you think this is your dads school coming in whenever you feel like it?" An angry Mr. draff stood there with his arms crossed, he must've been on his man period today because he was literally fuming.

Even in such situation, Kazuha remained in his calm manner, not bothered by this lunatics screaming, this guys patience level was higher than your IQ (ur IQs over 10000000 cuz I said so).

"Sir listen, I had to have a mitski moment before coming to this god forsaken place because you know mitski is life, do you know mitski" You said, but this only caused the old man to rage so much, you couldn't probably tell him and the devil apart.

"Thats it, an hour detention after school!!! No excuses" Mr draff scolded you both before leaving to do his teacher things.

"Thanks y/n, your mitski advertising helped us alot didn't it" Kazuha sarcasically rolled his eyes at you and you just looked offended. "But how can he not like mitski, lock him up"

"True that" You then both laughed.

"Hey at least we have detention together now" You said smiling and Kazuha just smiled back at you. "Anyways watchu got right now" You asked Kazuha, looking up at him.

"Maths" Kazuha sobbed, you could feel his pain but not really because you didn't have it right now.

"Sucks to suck i guess, I got art. see you I guess"

"How does it feel, to live my dream?" Kazuha sobbed more, and you pulled your tongue out at him, before running away, "Ill get you later y/n, watch" Kazuha called out while you just laughed.