12.

The fact Kazuha wasn't even mad at sara in the event man i love him 😕

"Please don't make children on that couch, I use that couch to sit on and watch paw patrol" Gorou walked in

He dropped his bag when he saw the pair on the couch both knocked out. He felt a little off guard by what he was seeing, he got up and took a picture.

"Kokomi will love this!" Gorou smiled walking into his room.

Y/n opened her eyes first, firstly slightly squinting the. opening up to see the white haired boy right on top of her, she jumped up.

Did he kidnap me... I didn't know he liked roleplay, god what did I do? what are his kinks? is he submissive. omg y/n shut up

Then it finally hit you, about yesterday and everything being revealed before you, you then looked over at kazuha and put your hand on his bangs, moving them out of his face.

He was literally gorgeous, like how can one individual look so angelic and handsome yet so pretty?

You then put the blanket on top of Kazuha, tiptoeing out of the apartment.

"Going so soon?" An familiar yet unfamiliar voice came from one of the bedrooms. It was gorou standing there with his arms crossed, your soul nearly left your body.

"W...well yeah I am... haha" You nervously said, shaking.

"I think Kazuha would miss you, so why don't you stay?" Gorous smile widened, that smile wasn't very promising.

But lets say Gorou revealed his transformative furry form and thats the story on why your currently in Kazuhas apartment on his kitchen bar, drinking tea with gorou.

You and Gorou had casually been chatting about school and stuff, till Kazuha awoke, you hadn't noticed — this guy's movements are literally like the wind, and he got up snaking his arms around your waist.

"I see you stayed y/n" Kazuha said right in your ear, he had his croaky morning voice, and god were you a tomato right now, and worse Gorou was watching.

Quora better have painless ways to die trending right now because god did you wanna die. This was so embarrassing.

"Haha yes I did, slept well?" You asked him, taking his head of the shoulder he was technically resting his head on.

"Indeed I did, maybe perhaps it was because I was asleep with you"

God this guy has such a fine way with words.

"Shut up" You looked away.

"Y/n tsundere era??" Gorou asked, amused by all this.

"Shut up furry, you probably get turned on by gacha heat"

"Its okay little tsundere, showing your love to dear kazuha must be tough out there"

"Boy ain't you head over heels for Kokomi, I don't think shes petsitting you fucking little furry"

"Now now y/n, calm down don't argue" Kazuha had butted in.

"Yeah tsundere"

"Shut up"

"Want me to add tasteless before it, because you got no taste in men" You would've had gorou standing on his tail if Kazuha hadn't been here.

"Anyways I need to go" You waved, putting your shoes on.

"But why..." Kazuha asked.

"Hey no reason Don't worry guys! I just have plans" You then head out of the door making it to your own apartment.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOU FUCKING WANKER YOU JACKASS" Yoimiya came running to you, screaming.

"Yoimiya, y/n is literally 2 meters away from us, please don't summon the entire block." Ayaka rushed out having her hand on Yoimiyas shoulder.

"Look at you two looking like Lesbian mums" You teased, Ayaka looked away blushing.

"Shut up you hoe, where did you go all night, who was I meant to ring boss baby with at 3am since you were gone my skrunkly" Yoimiya sarcastically cried out, Ayaka facepalmed.

"Youself, and chill I was with Kazuha" You assured them, but they simply looked at eachother smirking.

"In that case your excused." Ayaka smiled and you went inside your apartment.

" Ayaka smiled and you went inside your apartment