24

YELAN ONGGMGMGMGMGMGM 😍😍 becoming a treasure hoarder after seeing her demo tbh

It was currently 8am in the morning and the both of you were fast asleep, Kazuhas arms were tightly wrapped around your waist, his face buried in your neck

Kazuha was infact the first too wake up, one eye opening slowly after the other, the first thing he saw was you fast asleep, you looked peaceful to him.

He looked away with a slight tint of red on his cheeks, you were too cute for him to handle he then looked back at you then decided to stroke your hair using his hands as he started playing with your hair trying to make little plaits in them.

He then noticed you suddenly waking up, were you that much of a light sleeper?

"Good morning, pretty girl" Kazuha smirked at you, your sleepy morning eyes suddenly widened and you were fully awake, it had caught you that much off guard.

"Don't you start with the cheesy names now" You teased, trying to hide your embarrassment.

"So last night meant nothing to you? I see you trying to play me" The male dramatically said, laying his head back on his pillow, staring at the ceiling.

"Wait no-" Your words then were cut off with Kazuha kissing you straight on the lips, then grinning like you weren't literally going to melt away right now...

You kicked him out of the bed in complete embarrassment, you felt so humiliated right now.

"Go!" You screamed, and Kazuha laughed so hard he might have started choking on air.

He then left the room going to the bathroom to shower, you also happened to notice Gorou wasn't home yet, this guy definitely was a fortune teller or something.

You decided to stretch out your arms, but then lightning struck over you, you rushed to your phone and oh god... a gc had already been made.

•••

ngh kazoo🥺🥺🥺 - y/n

y/n
what

the

actual

fuckity fuck fuck fuckity

is the gcs name

whoever made this gc please enjoy your last day of living as a human with rights

yoimiya
please don't oppress me or sum shit

im an innocent woman🥺🥺🥺

I only make fireworks🥺🥺🥺🥺

thoma
and expose peoples private lives and what they do in bed^

Ayaka
Yoimiya.

I told you not to do anything as far as this😭😭😭

yoimiya
IM SORRY BUT

I COULDNT HELP IT

ITS MY TIME OF MONTH OK!

y/n
ur lucky kazuhas in the shower

or he will smoke your ashes next

shinobu
hey now lets not murder people 😁

theres only so many things I can cover and backup

Itto
Luckily I never cause trouble for u! 🥰🥰

shinobu
Yeah and I wanna go and live as a shrine maiden forever!!!!!!!!

Itto
NOOOO DONT LEAVE ME

I NEED UUUU

WHO WILL BACK ME NOW WHEN THE POLICE GET ME FOR TAKING SHIT OFF KIDS

shinobu
This guy dosen't understand sarcasm does he..

Ayaka
he dosen't understand that he can't go to random peoples doors and sell fake airpods

what makes u think he will understand sarcasm...

y/n
anyway yoimiya

delete this shit

SHIT KAZUAHS COMING

Yoiniya
suddenly im blind guys

What did y/n just say hmmm i wonder 💭

y/n
fuck you.

•••

Kazuha was now out the shower, rubbing a towel on his hair and right behind your shoulder looking down at your phone... deja vu, hm?

"Whats... that?" Kazuha asked, looking absolutely mortified seeing the gcs name

"Haha check your own phone, all I'll tell you is its a yoimiya scheme"

"I don't even want to know" Kazuha stated, suddenly he picked you up like you were a baby and carried you into the kitchen, for such arms how was he so strong?

The male placed you onto the chair of his dining table as you sat there astonished by his actions.

"Oh wait did you want to shower?" Kazuha asked looking down at you, he himself only had a towel on still which was covering his private parts.

"No no, i'll do it back at home" Then Kazuha nodded and turned on the stove, starting to cook.

"Wow I never expected you to be a malewife" You teased the man who just ignored you while flipping pancakes.

After what felt like ages, he was finally done and brought a stack on a plate over to the table, your mouth was already watering and your eyes filled with envy, which Kazuha noticed because his smile was huge.

Just when you were about to eat, Kazuha put a bit of the pancake in your mouth.

"Your literally so cute y/n"

"Nooo shut up your going to make me melt im for real"

"Its Okay I own a freezer"

The two of you sat there then, eating and chatting away, just the two of you.