30

mild spicy content.

You once again opened one eye, to see Kazuha this time next to you in his bed, he held onto you very tight

You once again opened one eye, to see Kazuha this time next to you in his bed, he held onto you very tight. His cheeks even looked tear stained.

"Kazuha....?" You mumbled, your voice trailing off.

As if almost possessed, he shot up, embracing you into his arms "y/n..." He whispered into your ears, and you felt your heart pounding.

He then got up and turned your face so you were directly facing him. "Why did you do that?" He asked you, but you didn't know yourself.

"I don't know... I just lost control.." You buried your head into the crook of Kazuha's neck, you wanted to cry but no tears left your eyes.

Kazuha patted your back. It almost felt like he understood.. but did he? The two of you silently remained in the same hug for a while before finally breaking off.

Kazuha cleared his throat. "Y/n, I have a suggestion" To that you perked your head up.

"Want to move to another city, just you and me? to get away from the Scaramouche and his minions" You felt your ears slightly ring, you had a love - hate feeling about it.

"B-but Ayak-"

"I spoke about it with Ayaka while you were in hospital and infact Ayaka was thinking about moving there too - something about her brother living there and Yoimiya agreed with going with her"

You felt the same way you did when the nurse said you were finally discharged, you felt life in your feat and happiness in your chest.

"Then lets do it!" You patted his head, "But" You continued "Tomo's funeral?" You asked to which Kazuha bit his lip probably still grieving.

"We will be doing that in 2 days so you can get better, so please rest for now" Kazuha touched your forehead to make sure you had no fever, you felt yourself almost melt under his touch. It was so warm and filled you up inside.

"Touch me more like that" And Kazuha now jumped back, redness taking over his face and spreading over to his ears. "W...what"

You laughed, it was rather cute when he got embarrassed and flustered like that.

You then remembered the poem he wrote you that day.

"Kazuha, do you recall the poem that day?" And he nodded, how could he forget?

"Please read it again" You demanded and he felt himself go crimson this time.

"Why y/n..." He asked feeling embarrassed to the peak of embarrassment.

"Or I'll not rest" You smiled then Kazuha hesitated before clearing his throat.

He recited the poem again and the words drifted into your ears, making you feel weak, you let yourself fall into Kazuha's arms, what a simp you had become.

Kazuha looked down at you, his love for you visible in his eyes, he wanted to claim you as his so badly.

Infact he would do it right now, he pointed at your neck. "madam may i?" He asked and suddenly your headache disappeared, you felt full with energy and so you nodded.

Kazuha moved your hair out of your face before bringing his mouth near your neck and digging his teeth into your sweet spot as you let your head fall back a mixture of pleas and moans escaping your mouth as he continued to attack your sweet spot.

Your hands moved into his hair, as you messed his perfectly done ponytail while he had you weakened beneath him.

You started mumbling his name, which made Kazuha even more lustful as he made his way to your breasts, caressing them with his slender, gentle fingers, you enjoying his touch craving more and more each second.

He then brought his mouth, carefully curling his tongue around your nipples, doing it the way you liked it - all the right way just like the perfectionist he was.

You slowly started inching your way to his pants which triggered him to snap back to his senses as he straightened his posture, you still in his arms.

"Now now y/n, you need to rest" You started whining but he ignored you as he walked over to the kitchen.

He was right, you weren't in a great condition yet but you wanted him so badly, you needed him to fill you up.

However minutes later, he came back with breakfast: pancakes sprinkled with golden syrup, iced coffee, strawberries and some medicine for you.

"For you" Kazuha placed the tray before you, watching your eyes lit up, you jumped up to hug him.

You loved him with your entire heart