(Y/n)'s profile

Name: (Y/n) Tokito

Name: (Y/n) Tokito

Family: father (deceased)
Mother (deceased)
Twin brother (deceased)

Status: Alive and currently a demon but a little different and stronger.

After living for a long time, (Y/n) mastered all of the breathing techniques but she rarely use it after the war of the Demon King vs The Demon slayers.

(Y/n) also mastered the chakra control on her own, she even created her own jutsu the "Enhance" it allowed her to help someone to get their attacks much stronger than it used to.

Demon ability:

Size shifting and demon transformation: Just like Nezuko, (Y/n) can shrink and can turn into a stronger form of herself.

Eyes of the dead: this ability can let (Y/n) see a ghost and allowing her to touch or the ghost can touch her, she can also made them solid for how long she wanted to but it takes a lot of stamina.

Posses: This ability allows the ghost to posses (Y/n)'s body if she permitted them, but if not the ghost would be electrocuted.

Wish granting: This is the ability that (Y/n) couldn't control, because it will only activated unconsciously. It can grant anyone's wishes as long as they do it for good.

---------------
I know this character profile sucks but bare with me. 😅