Chapter 15

(Y/n)'s POV

Training Sasuke was hard than I thought, he always make comments about revenge. He doesn't even make progress to the training regime that I've made just for him.

*sigh*

"Are you alright (Y/n)? Do you need help training the boy?" Hashirama asked me to which I shook my head.

The others were visible since I made Sasuke train in the woods with nothing but a piece of wooden sword.

"It's just that... The boy was soo much like Tobirama and Madara combined..." I replied to the question, Shisui snickered while Minato coughed to contain his.

Meanwhile, Tobirama and Madara complained. "I DO NOT ACCEPT TO BE COMPARED WITH THAT UCHIHA BRAT!" Tobirama yelled while Madara fumed in her head.

"You can't really tell~ since I am the one who knew."

"I think you should give advice to Sasuke, (Y/n)." Minato suggested while Shisui also nodded. "I agree, I think you have something in your words that make us trust you." As Shisui, Tobirama grunted in agreement.

Third POV

"Alright, I'll try to knock some sense into him. Don't do anything that can break my things..." (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the last statement. She went out of the house and locate to where Sasuke may have gone.

The forest she made Sasuke train had a shield that can alert her when someone dangerous will go to Sasuke, and so far... None had made a move.

Finally, she arrived at a clearing and saw Sasuke eating a fish. It's kinda like a survival, it is the perfect training for him as she had a feeling that Sasuke's summon is a snake so all he needed is an instinct and fast movements.

"Sasuke, how's the training coming along?" (Y/n) asked making Sasuke stop eating and look at her approaching figure. "It's good, but I still don't see why this is needed for me. I need to train that higher jutsus and such to beat my brother!" He glared at her.

She sighed and sat down on the ground. "Sasuke, listen..." She started, Sasuke really did listen but still glared at her. "Your revenge will get you into nowhere."

Sasuke growled. "How would you know that?"
(Y/n) only smiled sadly. "Do you really think that your brother spared you just because he wanted you to witness and kill him?"

"Are you implying that his innocent?!" He gritted his teeth but (Y/n) only shook her head. "No. I do not. Killing other lives are not innocent at all, but what I do get is that... Your brother's actions is just for you to attune his sins." (Y/n) watched Sasuke's reaction as she put her hand on top of his and give it a little squeeze.

"He killed the clan for a reason, he made you watch him kill them for a reason. He wanted you to become stronger to kill him because he want to finally rest from the suffering he had gone... Sasuke recall what is hidden here..." She pointed at his heart. "And here." Then the brain, she stood up and left.

A/n: I didn't remember the plot much anymore 😭