Chapter 12

Third POV

"... /L)"

"(Y/... Ake... P"

"Wake up (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) woke up with a startle, but lay back down when a huge headache attacked her. "Argh..."

"Are you okay?" Hashirama asked her, as (Y/n) shook her head. "No." Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato's lip form a thin line.

"Who's she?"

(Y/n)'s eyes snapped open as she heard a new voice. "An Uchiha?" She sat up with a groan.

"Unfortunately." Tobirama grumbled, the said Uchiha waved at her cheerfully. "An abnormal one too." Hashirama elbowed his brother as Minato chuckled nervously.

"HEY! I'M NOT!"

(Y/n) giggled making the Uchiha boy blush in embarrassment. "What's your name boy?" She asked making the boy blink. "I'm Uchiha Shisui! Nice to meet you!" He grin which is uncharacteristically in the Uchiha branch.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU HIS ABNORMAL BROTHER!"

"TOBIRAMA!"

(Y/n) clasped her hands. "Ara~ ara~ Your one of a kind Shisui-kun~ I like it. I'm Tokito (Y/n) but call me (Y/n) it would make me feel old when you call me by my family name." Shisui was stunned, the Tokito (Y/n) was in front of him, in a flesh. Too bad his dead.

"I can smell your sadness..." (Y/n)'s smile turned into frown. "Eh? But I'm dead...?" He asked in confusion.

"(Y/n) was one of a kind Shisui... She lived for long and I guess it involves the demon blood in her veins." Minato explained to the boy making (Y/n) nod, while Tobirama still keep insisting that the boy was an abnormal, making (Y/n) sigh.

"At least, he ain't like Madara Tobirama, so be thankful." (Y/n) stated making the male huff. "I suppose."

I could hear you loud and clear (Y/n).

(Y/n) yelped as she looked around. "Is something the matter?" Hashirama said making (Y/n) shook her head to not make them worried.

"Oh! We gotta go now, it's getting late." (Y/n) stood up, as the boys was worried. "Are you sure? You just fainted, let us help you (Y/n)-san." Shisui said in worry making (Y/n) wave her hands.

"Don't worry, I am fine! I have a demon blood so I can heal quickly!" (Y/n) cheerfully exclaimed with flowers as her background.

'How can she do that...' The four sweat dropped.

-------------
Sorry guys, I almost forgot I had this book and I have to reread the chapters. 💀