Chapter 10

Here's the update that y'all have been waiting for!

-------------------

(Y/n)' POV

I was walking towards the Uchiha compound where the Uchiha massacre happened, I was really surprised when I heared it, much more when the Hokage offered me to become the current leader when he will retire or died.

~flashback after the fight before the finals at the hokage's office~

"Everyone, I would like you to meet, Tokito (Y/n), one of the swordsmans who fought with the demons from the Taisho Era, and also the one who trained the past Hokages and the Uchiha leader Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara to use a sword and became allies with them." Hiruzen introduced me, a shocked faces could be seen from the Jounin sensei's.

"Ara~ ara~ why so shocked Kakashi-kun?~" I put up a teasing smile, I could see his eyes beginning to twitch.

Minato who is beside me snickered, he was in his ghost form now, I could also see Hashirama and Tobirama who moved beside me.

"Eh? Are you sure Hokage-sama? She looks too young to be the great Tokito (Y/n) from the past." One of the Jounin doubted.

"(Y/n)-sama here will explain to you everything." Hiruzen stated, I put up a thinking face.

"Hm... Let's see, after the demon kings defeat, I thought I died because I helped Tamayo-san as we both got swallowed by Muzan, and the thing is, I woke up in a shrine with a white comfortable Kimono and found out that it was already pass Taisho Era, and everyone had already passed away while I was still alive, I meet with Yushiro while traveling, and I'm relieved to see him alive, even though his still a demon.

I myself had turned into one but I could control it, I'm also not going to be out of control when I see blood since I can eat human foods. And after for a couple of year later, I finally settled in and that is when I meet Hashirama, Tobirama, and Madara. Though, as in the book I wrote, the demons is still not instinct, they are still lurking around, but they are much weaker than the past ones since Muzan is no more, that's my mission to end them all." I explained, I was meet with shocked faces again, but then instead one I was challenged by two Jounin.

Third POV

"Oh yeah! Like we believe you! You have to prove it first before we completely believe!" One of the random Jounin said, the other beside him also nod. "And by proving, you have to fight us!" The three ghost Hokages behind (Y/n) sighed.

"I'll pray for you to live peacefully young man." Hashirama voiced out making (Y/n) step on his ghostly foot.

"Ouch! (Y/n)!" He exclaimed, (Y/n) ignored him as she continued smiling to the two Jounin.

"Very well, I accept your challenge." She replied, the third Hokage apologized. "Sorry for their mannerisms (Y/n)-sama" (Y/n) waved her hand "It's totally fine Hiruzen, I don't mind it."

And that when they ended up in the training ground with (Y/n), Kakashi activated his sharingan, so he could see if (Y/n) was doing any genjutsu.

"Begin!"

(Y/n) smiled as the two Jounin didn't attack her. "Ara? What's the problem?" She asked, then grabbed her katana as they didn't answer her. "Well, might as well end this quickly neh?" She disappeared from their view.

'SHE'S FAST!' The other Jounins who watched the battle exclaimed in their heads.

"Wha-!? Where is she-" she appeared behind their backs as the clink of her sword being placed back in its sheath echoed around the place and the two bodies of the Jounin dropped to the ground.

"Oh~ such a shame I couldn't even used my breathing techniques." She said as she turned around.

'I couldn't move...' The two Jounin thought as they were laying on the ground. "Ara~ daijobu?~" (Y/n) asked, the three Hokages sweat dropped.

'They aren't okay (Y/n)/(Y/n)-chan'

"T-the winner is Tokito (Y/n)!" The Jounin referee announced, the Hokage smiled as (Y/n) started to walk away and towards the Hokage not before saying something. "Don't worry, it'll wear off in a minute, it's just a paralyzing poison." She said, as the other Jounin helped the two to get to the hospital leaving the Hokage and (Y/n) alone.

"Still as skilled as ever no?" The Hokage stated, (Y/n) smiled. "Thanks Hiruzen." She said.

"By the why (Y/n)..." (Y/n) hmm'ed "if I were to retire or die, I would like you to be the next one to become a Hokage." He said, (Y/n)'s eyes widened in surprise.

"WHAT?!" Minato and Hashirama exclaimed as Tobirama's eyes only widened.

"Hiruzen, I will politely decline for now. I still have to do something, maybe Tsunade will be willing to do it before me." (Y/n) calmly said, Hiruzen sighed. "I know you would say that. Alright then, it was worth a shot." (Y/n) giggled.

"By the way, can I see the Uchiha compound?" (Y/n) said, Hiruzen's look became solem. "The Uchihas are already long gone (Y/n), the only survivor is Sasuke as Itachi killed them all." Hiruzen stated, (Y/n)'s mouth became a thin line.

"I still want to see it." She said, Hiruzen nod, as he knows that she's stubborn to say no. "Very well, the Uchiha compound is still located to were the past compound is, though, it is already abandoned." (Y/n) nod, and disappeared.

~end of flashback~

"To think that the Uchihas were long gone is just..." Hashirama stated, (Y/n) nod, even Tobirama agreed, while Minato was quiet.

"By the why (Y/n), how could you see us?" (Y/n) looked up at the sky. "I guess it's part of my demon genes now." She answered, as they stopped at the abandoned Uchiha compound.

----------------------
Tbc... I wonder what will happen while they are there... 🤭

And here's a fan art of shinobu I made y'all, idk if I already published this cuz I'm a forgetful person 😅