Chapter 13

Third POV

"Ohh... So that's what happened..." (Y/n) looked at her cup in sadness, she never knew.

She was also angry at the village elders, why are they so selfish without much investigating, for all they know it was only a bait to take for them to be fooled, how shameful can they be.

"Yes... My other eye was stolen by Danzo, he was the leader of the root. So I have no other choice but to sacrifice myself and give my other eye to my best friend." Shisui stated, he continued to vent to her. The boy was too good for the shinobi world.

She reminded her of someone, without her knowing, she pat Shisui's head with a smile. "Don't worry, I'll bring justice to them. I have a feeling that something drastic will happen and I don't want to risk it." (Y/n) assured him, Tobirama scowled while Hashirama was touched.

"Shisui... Do you know any other information about the Uchiha massacre?" Minato questioned, making Shisui recall. "As far as I remembered there's someone with a swirl mask entered the scene.

"I see..." Minato was shook, the man in the Kyuubi attack was also in the massacre, he thinks that the masked man was the mastermind.

"Now now, I just said that to think it through before predictions." (Y/n) smiled making Minato blush. "Sorry... Can't help it." She giggled and shook her head.

"Well... Shisui... Welcome to the family of mine."

"What about me?" Madara said in (Y/n)'s mind yet she ignored it. Thinking of it as her second personality making Madara growl in jealousy.

A/n: I still couldn't find a scene to add😤💀