Chapter 8

This is it dear readers! The update that y'all have been waiting for! 🥳 enjoy! 😊😊❤️

---------------------

Third POV

Minato and (y/n) arrived at the exam the third part of the exam to be exact, but they only stayed away from the crowds eyes and made Hiruzen the only one who could feel their presence.

Hiruzen look at their way and nod in greetings as (y/n) waved at him, she also saw the ghost of Hashirama and Tobirama making her smile and go back to look at the fight.

"Brother! Brother! It's really her! It's really her!" Hashirama exclaimed shaking Tobirama.

"Yeah" Tobirama said in happiness as the girl that he fall in love with is still standing there before them, still as pretty as they remembered.

(Y/n) already knew that Orochimaru is there because of his dark presence and also a scent of a snake he was giving out, but she let him be until he do something unusual.

The time pass by quickly and now it's Sakura and Hinata's turn to fight. But the board only give a question mark making all of them confused except the proctor and the Hokage.

"Huh?! Sakura and Hinata is here?! Where?!" Naruto exclaimed, Hinata and Sakura jumped down together at the arena.

"Oh! There they are!" Ino said as she pointed at the two who is in the arena.

"Who is their opponent though?" Shikamaru questioned but all of them didn't know who, even their senseis.

"Whoever it is, they don't have a chance to win." Neji stated.

"Don't be like that Neji!" Might Guy exclaimed, it just makes them confused when the proctor shouted.

"BEGIN!"

(Y/n)'s POV

"BEGIN!"

I smiled and jumped down at the back of Hinata and Sakura and glide like a butterfly, I hid my presence and landed quietly.

"Moshi~ mosh~"

Sakura and Hinata immediately jumped away and now on high alert making me giggle.

"Shall we begin?" I stated with a closed eye smile.

Tbc

Tbc....

---------------------

Hehehe... Sorry I have to do this 😁