꧁•:⊹𝙱𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗:30 ⊹•꧂

The two days in the privacy of your home were reflective

The two days in the privacy of your home were reflective. Your family was so concerned about the apparitions that haunted you at school. You told your family about the phanthom in the mirror that talked about a blood sacrifice in order to leave your family.

Your aunt Ines had to tell you the truth. The gravity of the request was too hard for you to accept. You don't want anyone to make such a decision. Giving their lives is too much to ask, but losing family members because of a choice is more horrifying.

Sammy went to school as your family celebrated the fact that you met your famous soulmate. You told them that the portion only worked for a month, but his affection for you already set a point of no return. He doesn't want you to leave him, but choose love and happiness. You were so tired and confused.

Yeonjun informed you that his family and the chairman would like to meet your family to discuss your bond. The day of their visit was such a quiet day at home. Your family was super excited to meet his parents, but you felt apprehensive about their acceptance of you. Your family didn't tell Sammy yet; he was at school, and the house was unusually quiet without him.

Aunt Ines was quietly busy in the kitchen with your grandmother, preparing a sumptuous Korean buffet lunch for the guests. Your dad, who had taken the day off from his newly started tech company, was pacing the living room with sheer excitement; his nervous energy was palpable.

The anticipation in the atmosphere was thick as you awaited the arrival of Yeonjun, his parents, and the BigHit executives. When the doorbell rang, and your father practically sprinted to the door, his hands slightly shaking as he opened it. In front of him were Yeonjun, his parents, Bang PD, the CEO of BigHit Entertainment, Yeonjun's parents, Yeonjun's manager, and Yeonjun himself.

Your family greeted the guests warmly; their eyes immediately searching for you where you stood calmly and with a cute, dimpled smile besides your dad. Yeonjun's eyes lit up as he locked into yours. After your guest was invited into the main lounge, you and Yeonjun still stood there with mutual recognition.

The air around you was energised as you smiled into each other's eyes. 'Hi Luna..." He softly uttered as he took your hand in his and led you to follow the elders who were chatting excitedly at the sofas.

Yeonjun's parents couldn't stop gushing about your beauty, and you could just shyly thank them. Your family was beaming because of their immediate acceptance of you. After all the formalities were done, the guests were invited to have a huge buffet lunch that your grandma prepared for you.

As everyone settled around the large marble table in the dining room, your dad couldn't contain his vigour as he spoke candidly. "It's such an honour for the Chai/Hernandez family to have you all here," he said, his voice keenly betraying his uncontainable excitement.You wanted to just snort, "We're so thrilled to discuss the future of our families and, of course, Yeonjun and Luna's soulbond. I hope our two kids will be happy and grow their bond in harmony."