꧁•⊹٭ 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 :25٭⊹•꧂

After lunch, all the teams were comfortable seated in the rec area, where the teachers would give a short seminar or workshop based on leadership

After lunch, all the teams were comfortable seated in the rec area, where the teachers would give a short seminar or workshop based on leadership. You all made sure to refresh yourself for the evening because you will have a fun evening around a boma fire and Ms. Shim told the group that it will be 'ghost story' time.

Anyone can come up with an interesting ghost story based on myths and urban legends. The wooden floors of the recreation centre were slightly cool beneath you as you sat at the back of the group, your jacket wrapped tightly around your body.

The side walls of the rec were open, allowing the crisp, fresh air to drift in, carrying with it the scent of lush greenery that surrounded the area. The vibrant colours of the trees and grass were contrasting sharply with the anxiety that knotted in your stomach, your nerves thinly wired as you tried to focus on Mr. Hak's words.

The seminar was duly meant to be a time of leadership, growth, and camaraderie, but your mind was elsewhere distracted. No matter how seriously you tried, you couldn't stop thinking of Yeonjun. You long to be around him, just to feel that comforting pull.

He was seated at the front with Yeji by his side, her watchful, beaming eyes never leaving him. She was whipped for the idol—your soulmate. The sight of her gorgeous self next to him only intensified the pressure on you. There was no way you could approach Yeonjun with her so clingy and close, and you were running out of time.

What are you going to do? Even one touch would activate the bond immediately. One look in the eyes, just near enough, would start the activation process. You already knew this, and it renders you terrified. Like every passing minute that seemed to diminish more of your hope.

It left you with the gnawing fear that you might not be able to pull off this impossible mission as needed. You sighed dejected, feeling utterly defeated, hoping for a divine intervention. Afterwards, the seminar turned into a practice session for the Sunday final night performances.

Each group was busy preparing for their performance. The Visual Arts team was busy with the backdrop for the performances. Luckily, the Sound Team, of whom most are also involved in other teams, will handle the lightning and sound supplied by the resort's events department. The sports team will do a taekwondo performance. You can't wait to see that. You heard the team is quite magnificent.

Your group had chosen to perform an instrumental modern pop song, and you were fortunate enough to be assigned one of the rooms  with guitars, drums, keyboards, and a violin. Eunwoo will play the keyboard. You on the violin, Seulgi on drums, and Chaeyoung and Dahyun will take the bass and electric guitars.

Luckily, you've already practiced at school. Yeonjun and his crew were practicing their dance routine in another room, while Yeji and her team rehearsed their vocal performance. Since the morning breakfast and unexpected encounter during your freetime with Eunwoo, Yeji and her crew made sure Yeonjun was far away from you. You haven't seen them afterwards, and it made you feel strangely relieved.