afternoon alone

y/n's point of view

i awake to see a handsome redheaded boy looking at himself in the mirror, brushing his hair.

"morning fred." i say in a sleepy voice.
"morning, darling, or well afternoon."
"afternoon?" i ask questionly.

"yeah its like 2PM you've been asleep this entire time."

"really?"

"yep." he then lays down, hugging me with his hands on my waist, laying his hand on my chest.

"how'd you sleep?" he asks me.
"i slept pretty well, actually."
he hugs me tightly as i play with his still messy hair.

"i could hug you all day, freddie, but i have to get ready."

"okayyyyy fineee." he says in a childish tone.

he follows me to my room and i grab some clean clothes from my bag. a light green flowly mini skirt and a white short sleeve shirt tucked into the skirt.

i turn to see fred gazing at me.

"would you like to help, darling?" he asks.

"very bold, fred, but im good. now turn around."

"yeah yeah okay."

i turn around and i begin changing.
as i finish putting on the top i feel freds hands on my shoulder.

"heyy," he says, "you look very pretty."
"fred i didnt say you could look."
"but i just couldn't resist."

his hands travel down my body to my skirt. "i like this outfit, but it would look better on the floor." he says untucking my shirt.

he has always made comments like that, it was just how we were, we would jokingly flirt like that, but this time it felt different.... it felt.. genuine.

"your being very bold today," i turn to face him, "what's going on?"

"the rest of the family went out on a walk, so im taking this alone time with you to my advantage, love."

love.
he called me love. it felt.... right.

"very funny, freddie. lets go downstairs and make us some lunch, okay?"

"okayyyy"

i wanted him to take this time alone to his advantage, but i knew that what he meant had to have been different then from what i wanted.

———

after making lunch, we sat on the couch to eat. we talked. and cuddled. it felt amazing, but i still wish we could have done more than that. but i mean he doesnt like me like that so there's not much to expect.

———
wassup y'all!
first of to my friend whos reading this right now (you know who you are) hiii!
i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
bye! <333