caught

y/n's point of view
thats when the door opens.

"what the fuc-" the voice says.

oh no.

me and fred both turn to face who is standing in the doorway.

ginny.

oh fvck.

"whats going on here?" she says, her face full of uncomfortability, shock, confusion, and possibly a hint of disgust.

"ginny..... its not what it looks like.... i swear." i try to assure her, it obviously not working. i get up from the table and walk towards here.

"dont tell anyone what you saw just now, okay? please."

"i thought you like cedri- OHHHH" the realization finally hitting her.

"you didnt want to be in the protagonist situation. you just wanted to be with fred." she says aloud to herself.

"what is she talking about?" fred questions me, walking over to me.

"not important, ginny, why are you here? no one goes into an empty classroom if they dont have something to hide."

she stands there, flustered, stuttering, "u-
uh- i uh- just got.... lost! yeah... i just- i just got lost." she says, failing to hide the fact that shes lying.

"ginny." i remind her, "you and hermione memorizied the entire map of hogwarts AND always keep a spare map in your pocket. you didnt get lost. also, your a bad liar. so tell me the truth."

"that is the truth!" her defenseness growing more and more as she speaks.

"sure it is."

harry comes up behind her, not noticing me and fred and our conversation going on with us and ginny.

"hey babe, i missed yo-" he finally sees us.

"oh...... uh... hi guys.... whatcha doing." he grows nervous as he realizes we've caught him.

"babe? oh just you wait til mom finds out about this" fred says.

"mom finds out and ill tell her about you and y/n." she claims, pointing at my neck, with mutliple hickeys on it.

"fine. you dont tell mom, i dont tell mom." he tells her, quickly getting back to harry and ginny and whatever they are, "soooo how long have you two been a thing?"

".... do you.... want to tell him?" harry asks ginny, scratching the back of his neck.

"ten months." ginny confesses to both fred and i.

"awwww, i knew you too would be a cute couple. back in 1st year, ginny liked you so much that she-" i say, getting cut off by ginny.

"okay y/n don't embarrass me here, ive already been embarrassed enough." ginny says.

"tell me later." harry mouths to me.

i nod in response.

"well, lets get outta here before anyone else catches us." fred mentions, us all following him to the Great Hall to eat supper.

———
hiii!
sorry i didnt post anything yesterday, i was super stressed about the "empty classroom" chapter lol
bye! :)