him

y/n's point of view
me and fred go up the stairs to the astronomy tower and i am left in pure shock of what i see when we reach the end of the stairs.

there was a pinic blanket sat out on the ground and rose petals were surrounding said pinic blanket. a box sat in the middle of the blanket, a few rose petals also surrounding it. it looked beautiful.

it was perfect.

"here it is.." he mumbled, his voice low as if he was embarrassed by what he had done.

"fred." i breathed, without the capability to let any other words escape my mouth.

"im sorry that its not perfect," he scratched the back of his neck. i dont think ive ever seen him more nervous. "i tried my best, but i know thats it's definitely not the best-"

i cut him off almost instantly, pulling him into a tight embrace, to which he gently wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

i dont why i ever thought it wasnt him that i loved.

he was perfect in every way.

whenever he was around there was never a frown on his face, and he never let me go a day without one of complements about the tiny things about me. the way my eyes were the most gorgeous y/e/c he had ever seen. how the face i made whenever studying was perfect, the fact that i would subconsciously mess with my fingers in the same exact pattern as always whenever i was nervous or scared about something.

why did it never cross my mind that fred loved me?

and why did it never cross my mind that i loved him?

"y/n," he held both of my hands, "your the most amazing person in my life. i hope know that." he looked at me with pure awe in his eyes.

he was perfect. this moment was perfect.

everything was perfect.

———
i hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
felt a little motivated to write so heres a new chapter! :)
byeeee <3