love letter

y/n's point of view

everyone had returned home from their walk and seemed pretty distracted in their own conversations. well except for me and fred. i tried to maintain a conversation with george, but i kept on finding my way to look at fred. he was writing something.

george had noticed and went up to fred, to which i followed behind, and george had snatched the piece of paper from freds hand.

"ooo~ whats this freddie?" waving around the paper high in the air, causing everyone's attention to turn to us.

"hey give it back!" said fred, seeming very denfense. he must have had something to hide.

george had found a way to pass the note to me without fred noticing as fred continued to try to give him the paper, which he obviously no longer had.

i began to read it. it was a letter to someone, but there was a hole conviently where the name was, causing me to be left in question about who it was for. i continued to read it as it said:

i love you. i know i may say that a lot but i truly mean it. i fancy you. i want you to be mine. i want you to be the girl that i'll get to wake up to every morning and the girl that i'll get to fall asleep with at night. i love you so so so much, you have no idea what i would do for you. i would rather have my own life taken away then have to see tears come down from your eyes. i want you to be mine. if only you could give me a chance.

- freddie

p.s.
i hope we can still be friends.

i feel a tear come down my cheek. he liked someone and that someone was not me. it couldnt be me.

a friend? does he like hermione? it has got to be. i mean hermione is the only other girl fred is friends with besides me and ginny, and there is no way its one of us.

freds point of view

after george finally confessed to me that he longer has the letter i turn to y/n to see a tear come down here cheek... with my letter.. in her hands.

she had read it.

she must have read it. she must have read it and have known it was her, and know shes teasing me by crying since i said a thing about it in the letter. she knows its about her and she doesn't feel the same. how could i ever be so stupid in my entire life? what is wrong with me?

y/n's point of view

ginny startles me as i realize she was peering over my shoulder, reading the letter along with me.

"ooo~ someones got a crush. who is it?" she says walking towards freddie and georges direction.

"n- no one" he says in response, struggling to speak.

"suree," george chimes in, looking at fred. freds demeanor turned more sturn, yet still nervous.

fred's point of view

"ooo~ someones got a crush. who is it?" ginny says walking towards me and georges direction.

"n- no one" i say in response, struggling to speak.

"suree," george chimes in, looking at me. i look at george giving him a sturn face, in which he returns with a sarcastic smile.

"dinners ready!" my mother yells.

great. maybe they all will forgot about this conversation during dinner. i guess i was saved by the bell, the bell being my mother.

(i just had to throw in that reference im sorry✋😭)

——

hii everyone!!!
i hope you enjoyed this chapter i worked pretty hard on it!
anyways i hope you guys had a great day!
bye :)