5

With Kayama Leah and Togami Byakuya both being survivors of the Mutual Killing Game of Hope's Peak Academy, of course they would want to spend time together. But, Kayama's best friend, Noria Hamanatch, just had to meet Togami. When they did meet, they became true best friends.

But, Kayama had an idea.

Kayama: I have the worst idea.

Hamanatch: Spill the beans, what's the bad idea?

Kayama: I've decided that I want to visit my ex. My first one.

Togami and Hamanatch stared at Kayama like she was insane.

Togami: You, Kayama Leah, thinks that you can reconnect with your, with your emotionally and mentally abusive EX?

Kayama: Exactly. But, I'm not doing it without either one or both of you.

Noria and Togami exchanged looks of confusion.

Kayama: If you object to my idea, raise your hand.

No one raised their hands.

Kayama: Woo-hoo! You both wanna go!

Kayama pulled them both into a hug.

Kayama: [laugh] I love you guys. Well, Noria as a friend. Best friend, that is.

Hamanatch + Togami: We love you too.

As the three of them waked out the idea, Kayama looked up flight within the next week. They decided that it would be best to get it over with as soon as possible, making it easier.

Togami: Look at this one.

Hamanatch: That one leaves in three days, we'd have to leave soon.

Kayama: There's one here that leaves in a week, we could look into this one and the other one.

Togami: That could be a good idea.

Kayama clicked around on her laptop, looking at prices and times.

Kayama: The one that leaves in a week does go to America, but there's a problem that interferes with our trip. We'd get dropped off in Miami and have to fly out to Massachusetts ourselves. But, the flight that leaves in a few days has a layover from Orlando to Massachusetts. So, I think it's best if we go with that one. Plus, we'd probably get caught as foreigners if we don't wear modest, "trendy" American things, so let's go shopping while we still have time!

Togami: I mean, we can't get kicked out, but I'm guessing that neither one of you want me walking around looking like a businessman.

Hamanatch: Exactly.

Kayama almost had to pull Togami outside. Hamanatch and her were excited to go shopping, but not Togami.

Since Kayama was the only one with her legal drivers license, she was the one to drive, and therefore the one to pick the store. The trio shopped at a modestly based shop in the Kawaguchi area, and they all spent about an hour in there.

Three days later, Togami, Hamanatch and Kayama left with a week worth of things in their backpacks and suitcases for their flight.

Hamanatch: How long will this flight be?

Kayama: Well, the flight from here to Orlando is 15 hours, and the flight from Orlando to Boston is 3 hours. So, 18 hours.

Hamanatch: 18 hours!?

Togami: I think we'll be fine.

Kayama: Sure we'll be. Since I have a broken sleep schedule, it'll be fine for me at least.

As the group approached the Tokyo International Airport, they stood in awe at how huge it was. The girls ran in, Togami chasing after them.

An hour or so later, they boarded the plane. Hamanatch fell asleep around hour 5, so she'd get a good nap in. Once the plane landed in Orlando, Kayama shook Hamanatch awake, and they got off. Kayama recognized the airport, which was the Orlando International Airport. She felt happy when she saw her favorite restaurants, and dragged Hamanatch and Togami along with her to get ice cream and fast food.

Two hours later, they were back on the plane to Boston. And within three hours, they made it.

Kayama ran out of the plane.

Kayama: Hello, Massachusetts!