4

Kayama Leah and Togami Byakuya didn't start dating out of pity for one another, because they felt obligated, or to make Fukawa Toko angry, but out of pure friendship.

Yet, they did make Toko angry.

As Kayama was walking around, she came across Fukawa.

Fukawa: Hey! You! Man-stealing, goddamn whore!

Kayama: [laugh] I am not the whore. Maybe think about this; you are the only one who is DYING to make Togami love you. Yet, you're only half correct on the man stealing part.

Fukawa: What do you mean?

Kayama: [laugh] Him and I are perfect for each other. A good friendship is KEY in a romantic relationship.

Fukawa: T-Togami?

Kayama: Yes, Togami.

Fukawa: [gasp] You WHORE! I knew it! You-you took Togami from me!

Kayama: Technically, no. You two weren't even dating, he doesn't love you, he told me.

Fukawa: He wouldn't lie to a thief!

Kayama: I'm not a thief.

Kayama: [laugh] Look at us, we became friends and started dating within the same week. While you have been trying to get him for WEEKS. I think it's about time to give up, he's got me now.

Kayama: Plus, I've had to deal with MANY crappy men within my days.

Fukawa: So?

Kayama: Well, I guess you can let me tell you about my shitty experience with men. Specifically; my first one.

Fukawa: Don't keep me waiting.

Kayama: When I lived in America, I met this one guy. I was 14, he was around 16. And when we started dating, oh man, he spoiled me. When we would go out, I would say, "I want that, but I don't have the money," he would get it for me. I said thank you for EVERYTHING, yet he was only doing that so he could gain my trust to emotionally and mentally abuse me. Also, he told me what to do with my hair, and kept on staring at my chest. So, what have we learned? Men are crap. Some of them, at least. And all those ones care about is hair and boobs.

Fukawa: [walks away]

Kayama went to find Togami.

Togami: Hey!

Kayama: Hello.

Togami: Down?

Kayama: Kinda.

Togami: Why?

Kayama: I had to talk to that idiot, Fukawa, who thinks that I'm the man stealer 9000.

Togami [laugh] Yikes.

Kayama: Yikes is right.

Togami: Anything I could do to help?

Kayama: Maybe killing her, but neither of us are fit for that.

Togami: You're right.