14

Neither Kayama or Togami were heavy drinkers. A couple words have been slurred, but nothing too bad. Ironically, since Hamanatch had recently turned 22; she invited Kayama and Togami out. Neither of them knew what tricks she had up her sleeves, so they agreed.

-

Hamanatch: Holy shit! You made it!

Hamanatch was already holding a drink in her hand, hugging Togami and Kayama.

Kayama: Noria, did you invite us out here for drinks?

Hamanatch: Yes and no.

Togami: What do you mean by that?

Hamanatch: I guess you could say, shit, I'm 22, you both are 23, going on 24, so why not spend some time with my best friends and possibly get wasted?

Kayama: Your logic makes no sense and I love that about you.

-

After ordering a randomly fancy dinner, the trio ordered dessert; and drinks. At this point, everyone was on at least their third glass of wine; meaning this is where the slurring and drunken state came in.

//interrupting a/n: pls how would i even know this i'm not even 21 😟

guess i'm taking a wild guess on my knowledge

Kayama, Togami and Hamanatch moved closer to the DJ, having them play songs every twelve songs basically.

Hamanatch: [slurring words] You think you'll let Byakuya finally hit after this?

Kayama even knew, in a drunken state, that she wouldn't. Instead, she placed a kiss on Togami's cheek and replied.

Kayama: No.

Hamanatch: Damnit, why?

Kayama: You've been hung up on this since the wedding, which was months ago.

Togami, who surprised even Kayama with how much he drank that night, threw his arm around Kayama.

Togami: Who the hell knows, maybe I'll allow it.

Kayama: Drunken consent isn't consent. I've explained this so many times, idiots.

Hamanatch: How the hell are you on your fifth glass of wine and you are barely drunk?

Kayama: Family events, my dear Noria. You should know this.

-

//another interrupting a/n: i love two slow dancers <33

technically, this takes place from the time and place when dr1 happened (i'm going off of the anime) so 2013 but idfc

also ewwww romantic shit /hj

Kayama: Oh! I have an idea!

Kayama ran up to the DJ and asked them to play a song;

Two Slow Dancers.

The DJ shrugged and put it on.

Kayama dragged Togami out onto the small dance area; they were the only ones out there. Of course, all eyes were on a blonde kid and what could be his younger sister.

Hamanatch took pictures and videos, as she always did.

Despite the state the two were in — each of them caught on quickly. Togami spun Kayama around like they were at a fancy ballroom party; and acted like no one was watching.

Once the pair sat down after sharing a small kiss towards the end of the song, the room erupted into cheers for some reason.

Kayama: Either these people are idiots or they enjoyed the performance that wasn't even meant to be anything.

Hamanatch: There's the not making sense getting to you.

Togami: Don't kmow what the hell got to me, but I suddenly was awesome at ballroom dancing.

Kayama: [smile] You did amazing, Byakuya.