8

Kayama: Alright, does everyone have their bags?

Togami: Yeah.

Hamanatch: Got all 3 of them.

Kayama: Everyone have phones? Chargers?

Togami: Yes.

Hamanatch: You bet.

Kayama: Alright, time for takeoff. Almost.

The trio piled into a taxi for the last time. Went into the Boston Airport for most likely the last time, and said their goodbyes to the hotel. As they waited an hour or so for the plane, Hamanatch almost fell asleep; again. Everyone went onto the plane; business class this time, Togami payed for it out of his own will.

At least five minutes passed by, and Hamanatch was already asleep behind Togami and Kayama. As always, Kayama rested her head on Togami's shoulder, half asleep. This time, there wasn't any layovers; so everyone could peacefully sleep.

Right before Kayama drifted off to sleep, she asked Togami something.

Kayama: Byakuya, could I move into your room? I'm kinda used to sleeping with you, now. It's only been a week, but it feels nice having someone with me.

Togami: [warm smile] Sure, Leah.

Kayama: I love you..

Togami: I love you too.

Togami played with Kayama's hair as she fell asleep on him.

Hours upon hours passed; now everyone was asleep.

Around the last hour of the flight, Kayama woke up, and immediately looked at the time. She shook Togami awake, who then asked what time it was; it was 6:00 AM. Kayama looked over to Hamanatch, who was already awake. Not surprising.

One more sound of security, and they were done for in planes.

Somehow, Kayama's car was still there, so everyone piled in there with room. As soon as she drove up to Togami's, and basically her, mansion, everyone grabbed their bags and fell down in random places.

That night, Hamanatch crashed there and had Kayama drive her home the next morning.

Overall, the experience was worth it.

Kayama, Togami and Hamanatch had grown closer.

That night, Kayama had slept right against Togami; embracing his warmth.

-