wooaahh, im in love - 🍃❤️‍🩹

[credits of pics:
top pic! @patroclous on tiktok
dresses: taken from google, idk the owner sorry]

anyways
TEEHEE
tao >>>
HIS VOICE IS THE SHOW TOO UGHHH LOOK AT ME FALLING FOR HIMMM 🕳🧑‍🦯

enjoy :)
-

"I heard this shop has really good dresses. Should we try to see if there's anything that could be an option?" Elle said pointing at a welcoming, white-themed shop with the name of 'Matilda's Dresses".
Tao looked at it for a second and then nodded. They were sharing earphones the whole journey, listening to mutually loved artists like Mac deMarco, Eyedress, or Doja Cat. As they stepped into the shop they both took the earphones out, a nice looking  woman greeting them. "Good morning and welcome to Matilda's Dresses! How may I help you?"
"Hi! Are there, uh, dresses that would be appropriate for a high school prom? Not too puffy or short, I mean..." Elle asked in a friendly tone,
"Yes, of course. Section 3, which is down the hall, to the right." the woman said smiling. "Good luck on your search!" she winked and then went back to writing something down on paper. Elle and Tao looked at each other, grabbed each other's hands and skipped through the whole shop until they reached Section 3. They always did that when they went though a shop, it was a little detail that turned into an inside joke somehow. They giggled and then stared in awe at all the beautiful dresses in front of them. "Mrs Magic" was playing softly in the background as the chatting of people filled the area.

...

Elle stepped out of the changing room, wearing a puffy black dress that actually fit her perfectly.

Silence

Silence.
"Uhh.. how does it look?" Elle said nervously, looking into the full body mirror of the dressing rooms' hall. Tao snapped back to reality, beet red.
"I- uh- sorry, it- you look, um, really actually. I mean- that doesn't make sense- ah shit-" he said, covering his face with his hands. Elle giggled, Tao following after her. They both fell into a laughing fit, the other people around watching them curiously as the pair broke into laughter over and over again.

"Really actually huh? I'll remember that forever!" Elle said with a smirk. Tao glared at her, trying to contain his laughter.
"I meant to say 'really good' and 'amazing actually' at the same time! Don't laugh at me for trying to compliment you!" he said.
The laughter finally died down as Tao just stared at Elle while she looked at other dresses to try on.

The prom was tomorrow night, and Elle insisted in Tao coming to help her pick the perfect dress out, because according to her Tao had 'good fashion sense'. He didn't really believe that, because he wasn't really helping her pick out anything; he thought she looked great in everything.
"What're you staring at?" Elle said, blushing a little. Tao blinked and looked away, muttering a small 'nothing'. How obvious could he be?
"What do you think about this dress? Should I try it on?" she said, picking out a beautiful gold sparkly silk dress.

 How obvious could he be?"What do you think about this dress? Should I try it on?" she said, picking out a beautiful gold sparkly silk dress

"Oh, my god. Yes!!" he said giddy. Elle shook her head laughing at went into the changing room again. Tao fiddled with his hands nervously as Elle changed, trembling a little. When could he tell her how he felt? Oh, god. Why was it so difficult to do so?

Elle then stepped out, and oh lord did she look beautiful. Tao nearly passed out just from one look, not being able to stop staring at Elle. Even people around the shop stopped a second to look at her. Elle went red and tilted her head to one side.
"Taooo?" she said.
"UH- That- that's the one. Nothing else to say." he said, finally blinking as he looked away, trying to not seem like a weirdo.
"Yeah, I think so too." Elle smiled.

"You're complimenting me on everything. I invited you for fashion advice, but now I'm just flattered." she said, smirking and getting a little close to Tao's face. Tao froze, going even redder. Elle broke into laughter once again and moved away.
"I'm kidding. It's nice having you here with me."

Wooaahh, he was in love.