very pretty - ❤️‍🩹🌱 little nick, cg charlie

Belated request by @Kenma_simp121 !! so sorry for the hiatus 😅😅
it's been so long since i wrote on here! i missed u guys!!
This is my first time writing age regression, and I haven't dug too deep into the topic, sooo... sorry if it's cringy, inaccurate, or some things just don't make sense 😩😩🙏🙏
Enjoy!! :)

"Nick? Are you okay?" Charlie waved his hand in front of a spaced-out Nick. He blinked and nodded his head.
It was a typical October afternoon and the couple were doing homework together, but Nick seemed concerned about something. Like if a thought was clogging his mind.
"Yeah. I just- I have something I need to talk about with you." Nick whispered nervously. Charlie could feel his heart starting to beat faster.
"Uhm. Yeah, sure. What is it?" Charlie cleared his throat, moving his textbook aside. Nick breathed in deeply, incorporating himself.
"So.. I don't really know how to say this. But uh.. have you ever heard about, uhm.. age regression?" Nick muttered fiddling with the sleeves of his hoodie.
"...Yes."
"Well, how would you react if I uh, told you that- I- I sometimes do that..?" Nick whispered. He couldn't look directly into Charlie's eyes, but he still saw out of the side of his eyes how Charlie's expression softened.
"...Well, I'd support you unconditionally, of course." he smiled softly. Charlie gently slipped his hand into Nick's, making Nick look up at him, who had a uneasy expression. "Is that the case, then?" he asked.
"Yeah," Nick said nodding weakly. "So- uh- you're not- like, weirded out?"
"Why would I be?"
"I don't know. I thought maybe you'd find it weird that- like-, since I'm supposed to be so... 'strong and masculine', I shouldn't cope with stuff in that type of way."
"What? No, no! Listen, Nick, if something comforts you and helps you cope with stuff, then good for you. There's nothing wrong in age regression, okay? I support you, completely." Charlie said brushing Nick's hair out of his face and kissing his forehead. Nick blushed and hugged Charlie.
"Thank you." A muffled voice sounded from Charlie's sweater. They both laughed.
"Nothing."

...
A week later
...

Nick was scrolling through his instagram and reviewing his posts, smiling. A bunch of them were with his friends, or with Charlie, or even with Charlie's friends.
Then he reached one of himself only, his hair ruffled and his face sleepy. It got 621 likes which was the most Nick had ever received, and it caused him great joy in its moment. Now he wasn't desperate at all around social media, but it was still partly pleasant to revisit that one post.

nelson.idk899
4 months ago
*photo*
"Just woke up from a life-changing nap 🤤🤤"
621 likes ~ 90 comments ~ 27 shares
Comments:
fruity.spring // qt 😮‍💨
- nelson.idk899 replied: no u 🤭
ellesmells.noidont // fineee 😩😩
- nelson.idk899 replied: uno reverse <3
view more

Suddenly Nick noticed how some of the comments at the bottom were hidden. He frowned and tapped on the show comments button.
random.person.here // eww LMFAO
petty.queen.slay // ugly ass 💀💀
rebecca.s.m.d // why do u look so weird 🤡
chiselelele // 💩👎

Nick's eyes widened as he threw his phone away. Why were some people so mean?
Nick grabbed the pillow besides him and hugged it tightly. Did he really look that bad? He stared at his phone from across the room. Maybe he did. Maybe he deserved it.
His breathing picked up as he tried to calm down. Nick called out for Charlie and rocked himself in the bed, inevitably slipping into the little headspace. When Charlie stepped in worriedly, Nick already had tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong?" Charlie sat next to Nick.
"Phone.. mean. Hurts, Char." Nick choked into his pillow, with a weak and little voice.
By his expression and spare words Charlie soon understood what was going on.
"People are being mean online? Little Nick?" he asked softly, passing his hand through Nick's hair. Nick took his head out of his pillow and nodded, his eyes red.
"Yes! Really really mean! 'Ey say Nick ugly!" Nick cried, rubbing his eyes. Charlie pulled Nick into his arms and kissed his forehead.
"Not ugly. Very pretty." he pointed at Nick. "They," he pointed at the phone from across the room. "They dumb."
"Yes?" Nick sniffed.
"Yes! I love you. Lots, my baby." Charlie whispered. Nick giggled and wiped his eyes, laying on Charlie's lap. "Need to relax. Want me to sing?"
"Yes! Yes! I like when Char sing!" Nick smiled. Charlie smiled back and began to sing a lullaby.
Soon enough, Nick was fast asleep with a loving Charlie kissing his forehead again.
"Very pretty."