hands over my lips - 💕🌱

edit: sorry had to change a few things!
I TOLD YOU ALL ID COME BACK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE AND IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A WEEK LMFAOOO
i was just reading over this book and got temporary motivation. gotta use it before it burns out in about 2.6 minutes!!
yes this is lime (more explicit than last time), and as you all know i've only written lime once before so i apologize for how cringy it is.
enjoy!! :D
p.s. i won't be doing some of the requests, at least for now :/ i'm sorry.

c: nickkk
n: yeahhh?
c: can u come over? i've been having thoughts... and i can't stand it longer. i need you
c: not bad thoughts btw...
c: nick? im sorry was that weird?
c: nick i'm rlly sorry
n: omw
...

Charlie took a deep breath in, moving his phone aside and staring at his ceiling in starfish position on his bed.
His body was filled with adrenaline and his hands were requiring a lot of self-control to keep out of his body. He felt extremely warm; hot, even.
Slightly shaky and with his head filled with thoughts, he pushed his hair back, letting out a trembly sigh and letting his hand shortly explore his body before the doorbell rang.

Trying to tame his curls he shot up from his bed and raced downstairs, opening the door to be greeted with his boyfriend in front of him. There was something in his eyes that Charlie couldn't quite define but it also made him more desperate.
"Hi." Nick said softly, eyeing Charlie up and down with a small smile.
"Hi." Charlie smiled back but soon exhaled and grabbed his hand, shutting the door and leading them up to his room. He locked the door and their lips immediately clashed together.
It was a kiss filled with passion. With love. Nick embraced Charlie by his waist and they both stepped onto the bed, Nick on top. Nick broke the kiss for a second and caught his breath, both panting.
"Were these the kind of thoughts you were having?" Nick said with slight smug in his tone. Charlie couldn't even deny it; he nodded vigorously and looked at Nick with wide eyes filled with desire. Nick returned this look, his own eyes traveling down Charlie's stiff body and then glancing back up, as if figuring out what was going on before he got there. He raised an eyebrow slightly.

Charlie noticed this; his cheeks flushed red but he kept his composure, with an expression of embarrassment and almost guilt.
"I'm sorry... I know it's probably, like, weird for you to know-" Charlie started to apologize, uneasily, as if trying to read Nick's expression for any signs of response.
"What? Why would I?" Nick frowned. "Nothing wrong with it." he smiled.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah." he repeated. "...Can I keep going?" Nick leaned in again and Charlie didn't hesitate to meet his lips against his lover's. This time the kiss was more urgent, more yearning, more lustful. It was as if all their emotions was spilled into it, thoughts stumbling upon each other and they ran their hands down their bodies.

Soon enough Nick was placing his lips on Charlie's neck, trying to find his sweet spot while he felt his own body warming up. Charlie, however, didn't want to potentially embarrass himself, and set a hand over his mouth to not emit any sound, and also partially so Nick couldn't see his flustered face.

"Let me see your pretty face." Nick said in a low voice. Charlie felt his legs tremble just from his lover's voice and slowly took his hand off, smiling shyly.
"I need to hear you. I want to know how I please you." Nick whispered. He didn't really know where this sudden confidence was coming from, but he didn't mind it. Maybe it was by the fact that he really just wanted to rip his tee off and throw it to the floor.

Charlie gulped, flushing even redder, and his lower body inevitably started to ache for any kind of physical contact.
Nick went back to leaving marks on Charlie's neck and immediately heard Charlie moan softly. It made him freeze shortly, overwhelmed. After it was over he was craving for more of those beautiful sounds and kept going.

Nick started to tease Charlie knowing what was going on; so he pushed his body against his, causing slight physical friction, which earned another moan, more like a whine, even, from the other. His lips traveled further down, taming everywhere, and his hands explored every inch of Charlie's body, causing panting to be heard from him, overlapped with messy moans.

"N-Nick... stop teasing me..." Charlie stuttered, his back arching at the waves of pleasure his body was receiving.
"Shhh. Listen to me. Be. Patient." Nick ordered in a stern but low voice, softly kissing his lips before continuing his work.

THATS IT YOU NASTIES
IM NOT DOING SMUT BC:
1. DIGITAL FOOTPRINT 😰😰
2. NOT IN MY COMFORT LINE (PARTLY CUS IM A MINOR 🙁🙁)
3. ID BE BALLSACK AT IT LMAO 🤪🤪😜

HOPE THIS WASNT TOO ATROCIOUS! ILY ALL <3