Am I?

"she wasn't ogling over me" I chuckled.

"Well she sure seemed to have a lot of interest in you"

"At least someone does" I muttered as I glanced out the window.

I could feel her eyes on me.

"Excuse me?" she snapped.

"never mind Em" I tried to brush it off.

"No. What are you trying to say?"

"I'm not trying to say anything. I'm saying that Alex acknowledged my existence more than you did."

"Y/n don't be absurd"

"It's the truth"

"What? Should have just taken you right there in front of everyone!"

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the window.

"You missed the turn" I pointed out.

"I know" is all she said.

"Ok, well, where are you going then?"

She didn't answer me. I watched brief flashes of gold shine as we passed the street lights until we finally pulled into a driveway.

She put the car in park and turned to me,

"You don't think I gave you enough attention so lets go" she opened the door and started to walk inside. I quickly followed her in and she had me pushed up against the door in a matter of seconds.

"You wanna know why I couldn't pay much attention to you?" she asked as she pinned my hands above my head.

"Because every time I looked at you, all I could think about was how pretty you looked cumming for me, " she kissed my neck. "how good you tasted, " another kiss. "how you tightened around my fingers," another kiss.

I let out a moan at her words,

"and you just had to wear that skirt and blouse. Don't think I didn't see you left those top buttons undone for me, " her breath was hot as she hovered over my lips. "I couldn't look at you without getting completely soaked"

"Fuck Em, touch me" I begged as I could feel my arousal starting to pool in my thong.

"You're a needy little whore aren't you?" she taunted.

"Well from what you just told me you seem to be pretty needy, can't even make it through a work day with-" she cut me off as her hand wrapped around my throat.

"watch it baby" she hissed. "I'm in control of your pleasure remember?"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry...." she waited and with each second I didn't answer, her hand tightened a bit more around my neck.

"ma'am" I choked out.

"that's better princess"

Her praise made me even more wet and I could now feel myself dripping down my leg. She took my hand and guided me to her bedroom. The walls were a stone grey and there were red accents throughout the room. Her bed was a perfect combination of dark gray sheets and deep ruby throw pillows. It was neat and smelled of cedar wood and lavender vanilla. She had two windows overlooking the city. The room in its entirety screamed Emily Prentiss. And hopefully I would be screaming her name too.

"strip" she commanded as she disappeared into the closet. Anxious to please her, I shed myself of all my clothes and waited for Emily.

"hmm, you can follow orders. We'll see how long that lasts" she chimed.