Dessert

Emily and I shot each other a look.

"Sir?" I asked as I walked into his office.

"Sit down" he gestured towards the two chairs sitting in front of his desk.

Emily and I sat in anticipation as to what was about to happen.

"I've gotten wind that the two of you are involved." he snapped.

"Involved?" Emily asked.

"Yes, and I can't have any dishonesty within the structure of this team, so if there is something you'd like to tell me now is the time to do so."

I sat trying to soak it all in. Involved? What the hell does that even mean?

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, what does involved mean?" I chimed.

"Romantically."

"Hotch, where the hell did you get this information?" Emily huffed.

"Heather."

"That is rich" I scoffed.

"excuse me?" Hotch's eyes landed on me.

"Heather hates me with a burning passion, and Emily and her," I stopped in my tracks wanting to give Emily the chance to tell her story.

"I ended things with Heather and I'm so sorry that the immaturity has gotten this far. I will have a discussion with her." Emily apologized.

"Ok, well I appreciate the explanation. I'm sorry to have interrupted." he dismissed us.

Emily and I walked out and sat down at our respective desks and then I got a text.

Em: I'm so sorry about that.

Me: No worries baby, it's ok. I'm sorry that I was so threatening to Heather.

I looked over at her and watched her smirk at her phone.

Em: I guess I wasn't as subtle as I thought I was when it came to you.

Me: Well, you fooled me. Maybe I shouldn't be a profiler... anyway, on another note, where's your favorite place to eat out?

Em: Oh, hands down, favorite place is right between your thighs

My cheeks flooded with blush as I read her message. I guess I did kinda walk right into that one...

Me: you are a piece of work, ok, second favorite place?

Em: Probably Little Italy, on fourth and Madison :)

Me: perfect, I hope you don't have any plans tonight

Em: actually I do...

My face dropped a bit as I read that.

Em: with you honey. I'm all yours

Me: you're an ass

Em: Mmm, I know :) Now get to work before I can't contain myself anymore and I blow our cover

Me: contain yourself?

Em: from walking over there and kissing you like nobody's watching.

Me: ...

I started typing but then stopped. I couldn't focus until I took care of something. I stood and hurried off to the bathroom.

I got into a stall and rubbed my hand up my thigh. I've never felt like this. I've never been with someone who's touch I craved to the point of needing to take care of it myself.