Cruel Intentions

Three Weeks since everything went down with Y/n and Emily:

"Hey beautiful" Blake whispered in my ear as she snuck up behind me.

We went to the bar after work and Blake, Hotch, and Prentiss had to stay back to finish a few things up.

"Hey!" I smirked at her seductively. I knew everyone had to have some idea that we were a thing because we were surrounded by a bunch of profilers majority of the time, but we hadn't explicitly said anything to the team.

"What are you drinking?" She asked as she slyly placed her hand on my lower back, which sent shivers up my spine.

"Whiskey on the rocks" I replied and she let out a chuckle.

"Of course you are...well, I'm gonna go get something to drink, would you like a refill?" she asked.

"Of course, I'll help" I followed her to the bar rail and we ordered two more whiskeys.

"You look good" she smiled as we waited for our drinks.

"oh whatever" I laughed.

"no, like, really, really good" her eyes were staring into mine as butterflies swarmed my stomach.

I smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"All for you...ma'am" I decided to add that bit at the end just to see what she does. And her lips parted and her eyes only grew more hungry after I said that. But before she could say anything the bartender handed us our drinks and I immediately started walking back to the table. And when I got back Hotch had arrived as well as Emily...and Heather.

"Hotchner, what are you drinking?" I laughed.

"Something strong"

"You got it" I spun back around and bumped into Blake.

"Actually, I need to speak with Y/n Aaron, get your own drink. Y/n, now." she said sternly and took me by my hand, dragging me to the back of the bar.

"wha-" I started before I was rudely interrupted by her lips clashing with mine. She cupped my face and pulled me into the kiss even more.

"Y/n, please don't do this to me" she panted as her forehead rested on mine.

"do what?"

"you know" she scolded.

"Mmm no I don't think I do, enlighten me" I smirked.

"Come on" she rolled her eyes.

"No. Tell me what it is you 'don't want me to do' to you and I promise I'll gladly right my wrong"

"Don't get me all worked up and then not do anything about it" her voice was low and her grip on my hips tightened.

"Then take me somewhere I can do something about it" I whispered as I teased a kiss.

She quickly took my hand and we went back to the table.

"I'm not feeling too well, so Y/n's going to drive me home, sorry to cut this short" Alex rambled as she grabbed our stuff.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Feel better!" Garcia added.

And with a quick flash of a smile we were out the door. Alex actually drove being as she had less to drink than I did, but I couldn't help but tease her a bit.

"Y/n" she warned as my hand rubbed her thigh.

"Oh, Im sorry I won't touch you" I quickly retracted my hand and Alex laid her foot on the gas.

The remainder of the car ride was silent but the second we arrived at my place we both rushed inside.

Alex pushed me up against the door attaching her lips to mine and peppering kisses all over my neck.

"Are you sure?" she whispered?

We had agreed not to have sex until we were both sure sure and sweet Jesus was that hard at times, but now, I know we're both sure sure and I needed her. I choose her.

"More than ever" I breathed out.

With that she picked me up and hauled me to the bedroom, tossing me down on the bed. Her hands trailed down my body until they reached the hem of my shirt, she glanced at me and I nodded before my shirt was flung somewhere in the room and we were both frantically unbuttoning each others pants.

"Oh my god" she said under her breath as her eyes scanned my naked body. I was just as in awe, tryin to memorize every part of her.

"I believe I told you I would make things right" I smirked and flipped positions with her.

I started slow, wanting to have her begging for me,

"please" Alex huffed.

"tell me what you want and its yours" I whispered in her ear.

"fingers, I want your mouth and fingers" she begged. So, I let my hand go down until I reached her soaking pussy.

"look at how wet you are for me" I grinned before dipping a finger in her arousal.

Alex took in a sharp breath.

"mmmm" she moaned and I sucked my finger clean.

"you taste so good" I praised.

    "Y/n please" she whined.

   "Needy huh?" a smirk spread across my face.

   "You know what, if you're gonna be a brat I'll do it myself" she snapped and quickly inserted two fingers inside of her and began to pump.

   "Alex!" I grabbed her wrist halting her motions.

   "You're gonna have to learn to have patience," I began to move down lower and I kissed her inner thighs. "the best things take time you know"

And with that I began sucking on her clit and her hands flew to my head, pushing me further into her.

   "Fuck" Alex huffed.

I moaned into before adding my fingers to the mix. She tasted so good it seemed sinful. I loved having her writhing beneath me, bucking her hips.

   "Y/n, baby" she whimpered.

I could tell she was close as she clenched around my fingers. I picked up my speed a bit and applied a bit more pressure and that was it. Her legs began to shake and she screamed my name as she came.

I waited until she started to come down before removing my fingers and sucking them clean.

   "Fuck" she groaned as she pulled my face into hers. "I need you"

She flipped me so I was laying down and she started to kiss my neck and chest.

   "Um, Alex?" I panted.

   "what is it baby?" She hummed in between kisses.

   "How would you feel about using a strap?"

Immediately she propped herself up and looked into my eyes.

Feeling a bit panicked that I scared her I tried to backpedal,

   "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

   "I want to" she said eagerly.

   "Are you sure?" I double checked.

   "Absolutely" she assured me and so I went and got mine.

   "Lay down" Alex ordered.

I watched as she tightened the straps on her waist and I could feel myself getting more and more excited.

   "You're  gonna be a good girl for me aren't you?" she teased as she climbed on top of me.

   "Yes ma'am" I batted my eyelashes.

   "So, beg for me" her lips hovered over mine and I knew I was in for it......

I'll continue in the next chapter because, well, it just needs a whole chapter on its own so....😈🥵