Say You Wont Let Go

"Hey baby" Alex pulled me into her as I walked through the door.

"Hey" I smirked and kissed her. I could taste the red wine on her lips.

"How's my girl doing?" She walked me over to the couch and we sat down.

"Alex, I-I realized tonight just how important you are to me. And don't want to rush anything but I just wanna be with you.... what I'm trying to say is..." I struggled to get the words out.

But she placed her hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"I love you too"

I let out a deep breath,

"I love you. I do. I love you Alex Blake." my eyes watered a bit as I kissed her.

"Follow me" she whispered.

I followed Alex to the bedroom where we both laid down on the bed.

"Can I make love to you?"

"Please, yes" I whimpered back. She bit her lip before removing my shirt and hers.

"You're so beautiful" i panted as she began taking off her jeans.

"That's you pretty girl," Alex began leaving kissed all over my neck and chest.

She kissed down to my pants and unbuttoned them, sliding them off of me. The way her hands felt against my skin was igniting. Slipping the straps of my bra off my shoulders she unhooked it, instantly attaching her mouth around my breast.

I moaned lightly at the sensation. I could feel my pussy dripping on to the sheets, in desperate need of her touch.

"Tell mommy what you want baby"

Holy fuck, I groaned at the use of mommy.

"I want your fingers please" I begged.

She smirked and kissed me, but as she did she entered two fingers inside of me, and I practically screamed into her lips. She started thrusting, sporadically curling them in a come hither motion.

"You feel so good mommy" I whimpered as she started to stimulate my clit too. I was a squirming mess beneath her and i know she loved it.

" I love how tighten around me sweet girl" she praised, knowing I was nearing my climax. "Such a good girl, I want you to cum all over my fingers"

The knot in my stomach broke as her words spilled from her mouth.

"ALEX" I screamed as I came undone.

She helped me through my high as my legs quivered.

Alex waited until she had my attention to bring her fingers to her mouth, sucking them clean. I let out a quiet moan as she did.

"So good" she smirked before straddling me.

"Will you ride my face?" I asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive" A wide grin spread across my face. "I need to taste you"

And just like that, her eyes grew darker as I began to guide her towards me face. I kissed her inner thigh before pulling her down to my mouth.

"Oh Y/n!" She moaned as she swiveled her hips against me. My tongue swirled around her clit and let my tongue slip into her soaking pussy.

"Fuck yes" she cried which only encouraged me to go faster. Alex started to increase her hip movement so I knew she was close. In hopes of helping her along I moaned into her.