Love me

"I miss you" Alex's sweet voice came over the phone as I poured myself a glass of wine.

"I miss you too"

"What are your plans for tonight" she asked.

I walked to the bedroom and looked at the dildo and vibrator I had on the night stand.

"Umm, maybe read, or just take some time for me"

"Time for me?" Her voice raised.

"Yeah" I chuckled, knowing she knew exactly what I was doing.

"Haven't even been gone 24 hours and you're already horny for me?"

"How could I not?"

"You're gonna make me-fuck" she huffed. "I'm sorry honey, I gotta go, I'm getting a phone call, I'll talk to you later ok?"

"Ok"

The phone call ended and I took a long sip of wine before getting comfortable on the bed.

I let my hands explore my body, before taking the vibrator and pressing it to my clit.

"Fuck" I moaned under my breath as I began to circle around it. I teased my entrance a bit until I couldn't wait any longer and I raised the setting on the vibrator, I grabbed the dildo, and eased it into my pussy.

"Oh fuck yes" I moaned loudly as I began to move faster. 

 I was right on the edge when I heard a pounding on the door.

"Fuck my life." I threw on my robe and went to the door.

As I swung it open I found Alex standing there with her suitcase. 

   "surprise" she chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. 

   "oh my god" I threw my arms around her, afraid to let go. "what are you doing here"

   "I can't do it. I don't want to live a life that you aren't part of everyday" 

   "Alex-" 

   "let me finish?" she asked quietly and I nodded. "I told Boston I couldn't take the job and that I would be staying in Virginia. And if I have to give Strauss my badge and gun, so be it. I can teach full time or something." 

   "I don't want you to resent me" I whispered.

   "sweetheart, why would I resent you?" 

   "you love your job and I don't want to be the reason you lose it"

   "Well I love you more and I don't want my job to be the reason I lose you." 

   "are you sure" I asked. 

   "I've never been more sure of anything. I choose you. And I will keep choosing you Y/n" 

   "I love you Alex Blake" I smiled as a tear of joy fell from my eye.  

She tilted my chin towards her and kissed me, 

   "I love you too Y/n Y/l/n" she smirked. "now, if I remember correctly, you wanted to take some 'time for yourself' is that right?" 

    "Mmmm I suppose you could join" I teased before taking her hand and guiding us to the bedroom. 

   "god I've missed you" I sighed

   "it hasn't even been a whole day" she laughed. 

   "well it was too long to be away from you" I smiled.