Knock Knock

"Emily" I warned.

"Oh what? Would you rather I not?" she taunted.

"Not if you aren't going to finish what you start"

"Well, you didn't seem to have a problem teasing me earlier today at work?"

I stayed silent.

"Because I would have loved to have fucked you right there"

Finally we pulled into the driveway and I quickly got out of the car. I waited for Emily at the door and I attached my lips to her neck as she tried to open the door.

"I need you now" I huffed. And Emily hoisted me up, carrying me to the bedroom.

"Y/n, do you trust me?" Emily asked.

"Of course"

"Well, I'd like to try something"

"ok"

"I want you to call me daddy, and only Emily when I tell you"

I smirked and nodded.

"I want to be in charge of you, so I need you to have a safe word" Emily's voice was serious.

"Ok, um, lets do cherry"

"Cherry, perfect" Emily smiled. "Now, I've been wanting to touch you for eight hours so I need to make up for lost time"

I stood up and told Emily to sit on the edge of the bed. I held eye contact with her as I began to slip my dress off. The second she saw my set underneath I heard her let out a breath. She licked and bit her bottom lip. Once I had the dress off I walked over to her.

"I'm all yours...daddy"

And with that she laid me on the bed and removed her clothes.

"Don't you dare move"

She ran into the closet and came back wearing the strap, and had a vibrator and belt in hand.

"on your knees" she ordered.

I dropped and batted my eyelashes as I looked up at her.

"You're going to show me how good you can be"

Instinct kicked in and I wrapped my mouth around her. Her hand flew to my head as she guided me further down on her dick.

"Mmm, you look so pretty on your knees for me princess" Emily praised.

I took in more and began to gag as she thrust into me harder. The second tears began to fall from my eyes she slowed down and pulled out. She fell back on the bed.

"you don't need those" she pointed at my thong.

I slip them off and straddle her.

"Do you wanna ride daddy pretty girl" her voice is low and seductive.

"Please"

Her lips turned upward into a smirk and I lowered myself onto her.

"Fuck" I let out a deep breath and Emily groaned.

She took my hips and guided them as I started to move.

"Mmm you feel so good" I moaned as I began to bounce. She started to thrust up into me and the room was filled of the sound of skin hitting one anothers. I was just about to cum when she held my hips in place.

"Off" she mumbled and I begrudgingly listened. She flipped me on my back and brushed my hair out of my face.

"you're so beautiful" she whispered before bottoming out inside me.

Her hips moved perfectly in sync with mine as I cried out her name.

"Emily!!!" I screamed as I came around her. But the second her name left my lips she pulled out of me and didn't see me through my orgasm.

"what the fuck" I snapped frustrated.

"I had one rule" she said with disappointment. "do you remember what that was?"

"to only call you Emily when you say" I hung my head.

"And did I tell you to?" she sighed.

"no daddy, I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"If you want to cum, you're right, it won't"

She stayed quiet for a minute while she slipped the strap off.

"You've been a naughty girl and naughty girls get punished"

I watched her intently as she rested her head back on the pillow.

"Now, you get to watch, and if I hear a sound or if you move a muscle, you aren't cumming tonight"

My mouth hung open, unsure how I was going to be able to obey all her rules.

Her hand went to her hard nipples as she rolled them between her fingers. I fought back the urge to kiss her entire body and that was almost more difficult than keeping my feelings for her suppressed for two years.

She took the vibrator and pressed it to her clit, letting out a moan as she did so. Soon her fingers dipped inside her and she started to pump, all the while moving the vibrator over her clit.

I bit my lip hard, trying to make sound. I heard her breathing intensify so I knew she was close. I fixed my eyes on her fingers that slid in and out of her dripping pussy and I swallowed hard.

"Fuck" she moaned before cumming around herself. I let her come down but the moment she pulled her fingers out I grabbed her wrist and shoved them into my mouth, moaning at the taste of her. I knew she enjoyed watching me do that.

Once I cleaned them off I looked her in the eyes,

"I know you said no touching but I couldn't pass up the opportunity, daddy"

She let out a chuckle and nodded.

"I'm gonna let it go this time because that was just so fucking hot," she pulled my lips into hers and slipped her tongue in my mouth.

She was on top of me in a matter of seconds and her hand was between my legs. I moaned into her mouth as she started pumping her fingers inside of me. Already being edged, I was anxious to cum and she knew it.

"I'm gonna let you cum for me, but I want you to scream my name as loud as you can" she whispered in my ear before lightly biting my shoulder.

"Fuck EMILY!!!" I screamed as I came.

"good girl, very good baby" she praised as I pulsed around her.

The world went blurry for a moment as I collected myself.

I nuzzled my face into Emilys should and kissed it.

"I love you" she whispered in my ear.

"love you em"

In her arms I felt safe and comfortable which were both new feelings for me. But then we heard a knock at Emilys door.

"were you expecting someone?" I looked at her and she looked just as confused as I did.

"no.." she stood and put her robe on. "I'll be right back" she kissed me before I going to the door.

I listened as the door opened,

"What the hell are you doing here" I heard Emily holler.

I quickly threw on shorts and a t-shirt and peeked down the hall to see it who it was.

And neither of us could have dreamt up the situation we now found ourselves in.....