Her

Literally had to get rid of huffs face because I hate him sm. But this pic of paget.... He's one lucky s.o.b.
*********************************************

"I'm yours if you want me Em" I could feel the uneasiness in my stomach. "But when you fall out of love with me, promise me you'll lie to me. I don't care what else you say, but just don't tell me you don't love me anymore."

She sat up and forced me to as well.

"Y/n, why would you think I'd fall out of love with you?"

"I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but nobody has loved me that hasn't. And, I can handle that, I can, but not you. I couldn't handle you telling me that, so I just ask that you lie to me." tears threatened to declare war over the situation as I made an attempt to sound casual.

"Y/n, honey, look at me" she tilted my chin. "I'm not most people. I'm not going to hurt you. And if I ever do, I'll make it right. So, you promise me, that you won't assume I'm going to 'fall out of love with you' "

I smiled as she wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"I'm here. I love you. Please just let me do that? Don't push me away because, god damnit Y/n, you push me away, I'm gonna stay. I won't let you. Do you understand me?"

I nodded and with glossy eyes I kissed her. I hated myself. I hated that this is how my brain worked.

"I'm sorry Em"

"Baby, don't be sorry. Obviously, someone hurt you. Bad. But, you can't think everybody will. And all I ask is that you give me the chance to prove you wrong. Let me fall and keep falling"

I rested my head on her shoulder and she held me in her arms. I wanted to love her without fear. But I had loved Emily for two years from the comfort of my own mind and I didn't want lose her.

"what about the team?" I asked.

"right," she hesitated. "lets just play it by ear? I just don't know if I want everyone knowing quite yet."

I nodded in agreement.

"c'mere" she motioned me to snuggle closer to her. "I do however, want that new agent to understand that you are most definitely not available"

I kissed her chest and giggled.

"yes baby"

"I love you Y/n" she whispered as her fingers ran through my hair.

"I love you too Emily"

And just like that, we both drifted off to sleep.

Following Morning:

"Yes, I'll be there in thirty, I can let Y/n know too." Emilys voice roused me out of my sleep.

"work?" I questioned groggily.

"Unfortunately," she sighed and came and sat on the edge of the bed. "but good morning beautiful" her smirk sent me to cloud nine.

"morning love"

I shimmied out of bed and into the bathroom.

"I've gotta shower, are you good?"

"I should probably shower too, but I think it's best if we do it together"

I laughed,

"it's best huh?"

She peeled her shirt off and we both took a quick shower before getting ready for work.

Thirty minutes later:

"you go in now and I will in a couple minutes" she smiled.

As I walked in I bumped into Alex,

"hey! you made it home ok?" Alex smiled.

"yeah, how late did you guys stay out?"

"I left around midnight"

I thought back to what I was doing at midnight, Emily, deep inside of me, praising me for taking it so well. I bit my lip at the thought of it all.

"Y/n?" Blake brought me back to reality.

"Hmmm?" I questioned.

"did you ever end up talking to that girl?"

"Uh, yeah" I smiled as thoughts of Emily race through my head.

"and?"

"We're together" I blushed.

"Oh, congrats" she said sounding a bit disappointed.

I sat at my desk and the second Emily walked in, I panicked. I needed to focus but I wanted to look at her.

"Y/L/N, Prentiss, my office" Hotch chimed. "Now"

sorry it's so short but I wanted to get something out but now Im too tired...so here you go for now...