☘︎︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒☘︎︎

warnings: smut, gun violence

☆゜·。。·゜゜·。。·゜★☆゜·。。·゜゜·。。·゜★

Bucky laid silently in the bed.

His mind was restless, his body still. He had Addison tucked securely into his side, her head resting on his shoulder, nose pressed against his neck, her leg thrown over his right thigh. He let out a deep breath, burying his face in her hair, smiling as she curled closer to him. It physically pained him how in love he was, she was the reason his heart beat now, if she were to leave, she would take his heart with her, and he would bleed out. She had taken over his veins, she was his life force, his safety, his home. The rain was beating against the window, the wind howling around the house, his heart beating loudly as she shifted in her sleep. "Baby?" Her tired voice broke through, nuzzling her head further into his neck, a sleepy sigh leaving her lips as she melted in his arms. "Go back to sleep sweet girl," Bucky whispered, turned his head to press a soft kiss to her forehead, "it's three am." He stated softly, running his fingers through her hair. "Why are you awake?" She questioned, reaching up to rub the sleep from her eyes.

His felt the fear rise in his chest, looking down at her with panicked blue eyes. James 'Bucky' Barnes was not scared of a lot of things, but sitting here and confessing how much he loves the woman sitting in front of him, terrified him. His palms got clammy, his heart racing, his stomach turning in uncomfortable knots. "Bucky, baby, what's going on?" She whispered, shooting up to cup his face, running her thumbs over his cheek bones, smiling as his eyes hooded, leaning into her touch. "I get scared every time you leave without me knowing," he whispered, wrapping his fingers around her wrists and kissing her palms softly, before linking their fingers together, "the idea of you getting hurt haunts me, I've put you in the way of so much danger, I just, I can't let you get hurt again." He whispered, his voice thin, frail, woulds jumbling together as he spoke quickly, only being silenced as Addison squeezed his hands. "I'm not a wife that sits in the shadows anymore baby," Addison whispered, leaning forward to press her forehead to his, "I know you will always save me, no matter what it takes."

Bucky let out a stuttered breath, his eyes closing when her nose brushed his, "But what if I can't."

"You always will." Addison reassured, moving so she was sitting in his lap, her legs wrapped around his hips while his hands slipped from hers, landing on her hips. "I love you more than life sweet girl." Bucky whispered, squeezing her hips as he leaned forward, capturing her lips with his. Her arms slipped around his neck, his hands slipping up the sweatshirt on her body, gripping her breasts gently, a sharp gasp leaving her lips as the feeling. "I love you too." She replied, a breathy moan leaving her lips as he ran his fingers around her flesh, lowering her towards the mattress, his lips meeting hers once again, hovering over her body as she laid against the mattress. She looked like his goddess, golden hair, radiating sunshine as the storm raged on around them. His lips moved against her jaw, nipping at the skin before pressing kisses to it, mimicking the actions as he moved down to her neck, sucking deep purple marks into her skin. He needed to claim her publicly, the wedding ring wasn't enough, he wanted people to know that she belonged to only him, physically and sexually. "Baby please." Her voice came out as a breathy whisper, getting lost in the room as Bucky pulled the hoodie away from her body, baring the scarred skin to his eyes.

And it was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

He took his time, pressing his lips to every scar that rested against her skin, smiling as she keened at the attention, her hips rutting up to try and get more friction, sighing in relief as he rolled his hips into hers. Bucky's lips hovered over her core, blowing cool air onto her heated flesh, smiling as she bit down on her fist to keep a loud scream from erupting. "Bucky, no I need you." She whined, gripping his face when he went to lick a fat strip up to her clit, smiling at her whine, Bucky raised back up to her face, kicking his sweats off before he was thrusting into her warmth, lips meeting hers to mute her loud moan. His stomach always twisted on the first thrust, a groan erupting from his lips as he waited for her nod, sighing when her walls fluttered to adjust to his size, her fingers digging into his shoulders. Her eyes fluttered open, meeting his with a lopsided grin on her lips, nodding for him to start moving, sighing in content when he leaned down to press another kiss to her lips.