☘︎︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒☘︎︎

☆゜·。。·゜゜·。。·゜★☆゜·。。·゜゜·。。·゜★

The dance hall was so silent that the only noise that could be heard was Addison and Warners heavy breathing.

"Warner," Addison spoke softly, opening her eyes to see her brothers eyes glistening with tears, pushing the gun further against her skull, "put the gun down." She whispered, wrapping her fingers around his wrist, flinching when Warner raised his hand, the gun falling to the ground. Bucky held his men back, his hand raised as he watched his brother in law closely, eyes fluttering between Addison and Warner as they stood silently eyes boring down on each other. "Why are you here, ruining my job once again?" Warner's voice boomed, a single tear slipping down his cheek, hand still raised to strike against her in an instant. "You found me I'm afraid," Addison stated, stepping back as his hand swung down, striking the air between them, "this is my husbands announcement gala." Addison stated, watching Warner turn the words over in his head. "Husband?"

Bucky stepped forward, wrapping his arm around Addison waist, pressing a kiss to her temple. "You must be Warner, so nice to meet my brother in law." Bucky nodded towards Warner, seeing the man buckle at the knees, gripping onto Addison's forearms tightly, while she held him up. "Where's dad? I'm only doing this because he said that he would tell me?" Warner cried out, squeezing Addison's forearms with a bruising force. "Warner get up, who hired you?" Addison asked, helping him steady to his feet before sighing as he pulled a knife, pushing the tip under her chin, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Tell me where the fuck dad is, or I swear to God." Warner growled, his lip quivering as Addison looked at him, Bucky's grip tightening on her waist. "Watch it Williams, you're outnumbered here." Bucky stated coldly, flicking his wrist, the sounds of guns being drawn echoing around the high ceilings.

Addison took a deep breath, squeezing Bucky's hip as a sign to step away. "I'm not going to fight you, and you don't want to hurt me." Addison spoke gently, tilting her chin back further when he pushed the tip further into her skin, her breath catching momentarily in her throat. "I hate you, you took him from me! Why wouldn't I want to hurt you?" Warner spoke, his voice constricted while tears rolled down his cheeks quickly, the knife wobbling in his had. "I hold the key to where our father rests, and if you want it then you'll shut up and stop this stupid act. And, you see dad in me." Addison stated softly, her voice calm, as Warner watched her actions closely. She saw the way her words flipped over in his mind, juggling with the realization that if he landed a scratch on her, he would be shot in seconds. "Stark, his name is Tony Stark," Warner whispered, dropping the knife to the floor, looking down at his sister, "I'm sorry, that's all I know."

Addison looked to her left, nodding at Bucky.

She had always wanted a relationship with her brother, and up until eighteen he was just a myth that her father had told her about when they would lay on those beat up motel beds. Warner was just like their father, he said one night as they laid under the dinghy motel lights, the florescent lights crackle still ever present in her mind, he's hard headed, has the anger that was shared with his father, but he would always his blood before his anger, no matter what he said. Warner turned on his heel, going to walk away before Addison gripped his hand, stilling his motions, his entire body going rigid before he folded his fingers around Addison's palm. "Stay, and I'll take you to the grave, I promise." Addison whispered, her blue eyes piercing into Warners, his lip quivering as he tilted his head down. "Just tell me where it is, I don't think I'm wanted here."

Bucky stepped up beside Addison, his palm splaying across her lower back, smiling at Warner.

"Warner," Bucky stated calmly, nodding his head so his men would lower their weapons, "you're family even if you don't want to believe that. As long as you agree to not stab my wife or my sister you're more than welcome here." Bucky replied, sticking his hand out towards the man, seeing Warner flickering his eyes between Addison and Bucky, nodding as he used his free hand to shake Bucky's offered one. "How much did he offer?" Bucky questioned, letting go of his hand before pulling Addison closer to him, smiling as Addison let go of Warners hand. "A hundred thousand, I need the money, I promise there's no real issue there. I didn't even know who she was." Warner spoke smoothly, watching as Bucky nodded. "Sweet girl," Bucky spoke as he turned towards Addison, smiling sweetly down at her, "go bring the women back into the hall and get upstairs for the announcement." Bucky murmured, leaning down to press a soft kiss to her lips.