☘︎︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟☘︎︎

warning: mentions of guns and knives

☆゜·。。·゜゜·。。·゜★☆゜·。。·゜゜·。。·゜★

"You're not scared of pain are you?"

Addison smiled at Tony's question as he traced her jaw with the tip of the knife, lines showing up in its wake. "For a self proclaimed genius you're pretty damn stupid." Rebecca called from the corner of the room, grunting at the uncomfortable angle her feet were in. "Oh am I?" Tony questioned, mockery falling off his lips as Addison nodded, the tip of the knife bouncing off her skin. "My entire body is littered with scars,  there's not a damn thing you could do that's more painful than anything I have already endured." Addison spoke, ignoring the way the knife bit into her skin, a small droplet of blood dripping down the blade. "Then tell me what makes Barnes so powerful." Tony snapped, gripping her chin between his thumb and forefinger, smearing her blood against her skin.

"How many times do we have to tell you that we don't know."

Tony shifted his gaze over Addison's shoulder, a sharp glare being sent towards Rebecca. She coward beneath the heat of his gaze, wrapping her entwined arms over her knees to close herself off. "You clearly don't know, you don't carry yourself as a mobsters wife, you have too much attitude," Tony stated, turning his attention back to Addison, his thumb languidly swiping against her chin once more, a cold smile crawling across his lips as her eyes glossed over, focus zoning in elsewhere, "your sister in law here, she know's what she's doing, meeting cruelty with cruelty," Tony chuckled leaning in slowly, his lips on the shell of her ear as she tensed beneath his demeanor, "you're husband will be crushed if he walks into this building, and I'll make you watch."

Addison closed her eyes, letting out a deep long breath, the air being pushed from her lungs and clearing her chest. "I guarantee that you, Mr. Stark, have no idea who you're going up against." Addison breathed out, turning to look at Rebecca with a small smile, before returning her gaze back to Tony. "James will burn this city to the ground to get to me, and his little sister, so while you think you have the upper hand, I promise you, you have no idea what's coming." Addison smirked as Tony sat rigid in front of her, leaning forward to whisper in his ear, "If you think that calm James is powerful, when you take away the two people who keep him calm, he loses all control, and nothing gets in his way." She whispered, her breath caressing his ear as he quickly shot back from her, rising to his feet, fixing his jacket. "Right, well if you're not going to help me now, I'll go after your brother and get my answers."

"By all means go for it, that man cannot figure out left from right on his own."

"Really Mr. Stark, it's quite pathetic that you think a man who knows nothing of his sister would give you the answers." Rebecca chastised, shaking her head in mock disapproval. "No wonder you could never get ahead, you looking thirty spaces behind." She taunted, smirking at the way that Tony quickly backed to the door, shooting daggers towards her. "Has anyone told you two how worthless you are?" Tony snapped, shaking his head as Addison smiled sweetly, leaning back on the wall behind her, "everyday since I turned sixteen, if you're done I'm tired, I would love to take a nap." Addison yawned dramatically, watching the way Tony's eyes narrowed, opening the door and slipping out, slamming the piece of wood behind him. "Yikes, someone has a fragile ego." Rebecca tutted, shaking her head while Addison laughed.

Tony had sat in the room with them for nearly two hours, trying to pressure information out of them. Addison had known something like this was bound to happen, so she never tried to learn what Bucky does behind closed doors. She was a terrible liar, that much she knew, her lip would quiver and her eye would twitch, if she didn't know the information, she couldn't lie, if she didn't lie, she didn't risk people getting information out of her. It was a winning situation all around.