Denkai

Denkai puffed upon his lit cigarette.

It's cauldron of laughing eyes, igniting with each embrace of his lips. Garnering the immense pleasure of its opaque gift. Professing his loyalty to the nicotine tinged vessel that embraced the chemicals that now entered into his body. The rush of its poison depleted as it entered his lungs. Their history of his once mortal breath now immune to any substance presented into his altered form.

His animated frame of worms and death betraying lifes endless substitute. The means of a faint richness burying faintly within grave tinged eyes. Their florescent greenness conquering what once was a sliver of an ocean blue.

Shining richly into his motionless death. Erected upon the limitless power behind an archaic fashioning of eternal strength.
Drawn like spiders webs throughout his predatory gazing.

His dead fingers that functioned for the grasping of necks. Beyond adequate for the suspension of muscle and tendons. Rendering them useless by the guiles of a dark inviting kiss. The dampening predecessor to the unmatched blade that accompanied the lifes blood of his handy work.

His intrigue soldered loosely into lust in the colors of crimson. It's urging exemplified by the dark force that crawled from his once human heartbeat. Now, a catalyst of blackness signing its truth into the bones of the unwanted. The bones that animated upon their force-fed quickening. Strengthened and solidified, shielding the carcass that contained him. Limitless in the ability for exceptional stealth. Defending the thirst that overcomes the weakness of a vampire's inception.

An ultimate power restrained by the need for blood.

Enhanced strength, speed, flight, and command of the darkness around him. Bat like wings that slay flesh by razor edges. All beneathe the exceptional handsome delusion of a human appearance.

A reminder of humanity stapled coldly to wax pressed skin. Clinging to it like an eternal throne, securing its strengthened ambiance. Upon this decree, stationed in the form of a humans endless wanting.

The winged knight of an immortal darkness arises from within. Living coldness upon eyes that foresee lifes destruction, and the flourishing breath of existence within the veins of the dying.

Denkai was 6'3 (ca. 2 m), with long dark curls hanging down beneath his shoulders. His chiseled features of high cheekbones and a mysterious smile enveloped the mastery of an attractive, refined exterior. Greenish shades pursed beneath subtle eyelids. Deflecting the dark status of its twin benefactor. Their dark charm igniting the inward passions of the dark princes' desires.

He was a vampire of style and exquisite taste. His tailored suit and black shirt emphasized the muscular build of his colossal frame. His cane a silver bats head draping down the shaft of its ebony firmness. Grasping his hand within a rigidly solemn obedience.
A dark cape enclosed around his fallacy of a drawn, mortal form. Lightly dissuading the chill of a midnight air. The numbing cold becoming an invisible guiding that cast its ice bound fingers. Embracing him in a gentle tomb of what he had now become. Of what he was lead to be. That unstoppable tempest. The root of evil powering his dark soul by the shades of a victims unwanted charity.

His servitude bled red, the scrolls of a dark sunset. Written of his blood upon fangs that deliberately tired of a feeble hunger. Of that which fueled his powers, declaring the ownership of shadows as his most aquainted steed. Galloping within a lightning filled descent. Bracing upwards by wings rippling upon the realms of a sweet perfume. Within the stench of a vampires internal cunning. The smell of midnight after a summers storm. Bathing him in its ancestral wake.
The soft undertones caressing him like the violet bedding of a reserved coffin. It's rusted hinges clatter and clank to a sealed wrestling of an eternal fate. Embellished upon the chain of a gleaming pocket watch. Its cover inviting the union of body and grave. Its creation timing the surge of his powers in an infinite response, but only for an hour after his last feeding.

His heartbeat closed in its friendship of inviting darkness. Pictured upon its face the father of all vampires. A silhouette of his native calling. In brutality and vengeance all contained in the beauty of an ancient time piece. While the kill of its darkness awakens the tireless beast. Forming a cracked soul to become the wreckage of seductive eyes.
Always within the thirst of its own despairing eternity.

Forever alone within the hunt to become one with the red sunset. Upon lips that descend upon their shadowy throne of crimson.

The blood, his king and the ruler of his own immortal reality.