The Seed

Denkais careless hair swiveled just above his left eye. The modular groping of blood flow slowly increasing within him. One by one their false reckoning of the mimic Pulsing and pumping conned the enumeration of several normal heartbeats. His now human side neglecting the demonic puncture. Now expressing of a torn darkness. Learned through the now awkward taunting of an amateurish expression. Embracing the gripping platelets that seized in togetherness. The correct formation, stumbling blindly upon the loosely widdled absorbance. Of night into flesh into bone into chaos.

There amidst Angelina he stood.

His stubborn disposition thwarted by an unexpected recognition. His stomach was in knots. His skin moist of perspiration. The qualities of directing variances in the radiance of dead eyes sprung to a distinct purpose.

His assassin nature now dwindled to an abrupt waiting. Mesmerized as he gazed into the starlight of two eyes made of a completely undefiled goodness.

Looking around the cafeteria, it was filled with dust and darkness. A cold winter of nothingness for the kill of Denkais feverish will. His abated desire now held back by an unseen force. His only yearning in a single focus. His only realization was of the soft curves and gentle confessing of the truest heartbeat. Abstaining where the putrid filth in wretchedness modeled its iron cast. Bending in a solitary confinement. Withdrawing from the single premonition that scarred his soul into a hideous existence.

"Why am I feeling this way?"

Denkai pondered this now rogue question. This modest reproach of dormant passions now engaging his inner being. The clustered argumentative fashion now battling against his free will within. That sliver of life granted by the timepiece, dangling to his side by a silver thread. Taunting the usage of dark thoughts enhanced by the theory of his questioning.

"What is happening to me?".

Blackness compiled of an unrelenting turmoil. Retracting the gentle calmness in yet another question known only to the doorway of Denkais soul. His razor sharp fangs now withdrawing in a haulted submission. Carrying the brutal enslaving to the gutter of his truest nature. A broken window scarring the veins that bleed of a now expelling sympathy. Maming the discarded prison of death and riddled vengeance. By the goodness emitting by quiet eyes. In remembrance of Angelina's gentle smile.

Now changing him from within.

In sorrow in patience in peace. A peace he had never known, nor did he ever fathom that could be. Now a seed obstructing the evil within. In the changing of dust to life. Of horridness to hope.

Of death into a new beginning.