Angelina

Angelina was the character of an illustrious generosity.

Compassionately engaging into the filament workings of the light that pulsed by bluish eyes. Their desperate response, delving into the subtle cries of a plentiful kingdom of tears. Urging within the inward matters of an eternal goodness, she was a golden lantern that hearkened in the frivolous tides of a warring darkness. Expanding the reverent notion of hopefulness, she was of an endless empathy. A capacity of words and phrases whitened and whittled together. Their masquerade professing a kingdom that is not of this mortal realm but of god's territory, relaying in the rich advancing of an internal ambition of mercy. Governed by the cross of his son, perpetually defining the act of a fadeless grace.

Her dark shoulder-length hair twisted and teetered within a light summers breeze. The fortune of its folly dancing amidst eyes that tasted of a mortal world of decaying hunger. Their drenched favor cautioned of the wind and rain slowly prevailing.

She knew her refined destiny.

Her cloak of hindered sighs releasing quietly amongst the mortal gestures of a rabid attraction. Of men's heartbeats in a stolen revamping. Impenetrable behind its cluttering rhythms. Locked behind undisclosed walls. Shaken upon the wound that cultivates its undying. Shaken to adorn its vessel upon the retracing of human nectar. Desperately wicked by its own recurring life song. It's beat inside a wrapped chaos. Longing to dispel its passions anew. Outward within a despising betrayal.

Angelina did not speak.

She did not mention nor utter a word in silence. Her sharply defused questioning riddled in a minute mystery. Her heart was screaming within an unrealized abating. Attempting to chastise the grounded earth of flesh that her body shelled to a mirrored completion. Scraping inwardly to reconcile the blackness that she was sworn to battle.

Grace, peace, and mercy were upon her fingertips. The smoldering exile of discontent eroded beneather her angelic sustenance.

For she was not what she appeared to be.

She was something of a dream.

Of roses in fields of sunlight grasping its captive endeavoring.

She was an absolute within a delicate allure. A stamped out equation of god's longing in trust identified by compassion unending.

Her name was Angelina.

And she was an angel of heavens shadow...