The Visit

Aradelle swept past the iron prestige of a fiery clamping of steel and molded mortar. Its descended mouth transcending into batlike wings in the shape of an old familiar door. It's smiling black tooth ambiance motioning toward the warrior angel. His impervious form shining brightly in a twilight, deflecting the mere nothingness.

In a dark, statuesque derision, the girding of the first clamored gates of a stifling scorch appeared.
Above it's scarred face hidden loosely to angelic eyes a sign read: "The Great Abyss, That Old Serpent The Devil".

Leading upwards through a crimson cavern, the charcoal obsidian of torn curtains burned through the painted flesh of hell. Its bludgeoned curves hanging in a perspiring dankness. It's open throat, the skull remnants of shattered blades that pierced the now soaked corridors leading to a throne of ebony shadow.

An all shining brilliance succeeded to an altar of sunless eyes trained upon the only light piercing the drops of bowing darkness. Their culmination, a pool of murky dismal shades stirring to the side of the foreign goodness in their stormy midst.

The angel walked steadily forward.

His sunlit perfection of a majestic effluent shimmering. Teetering upon the strength of an old rugged cross. Radiantly projected by a jeweled pearlescent sword. Its glorious evidence saddled loosely beside the angel's waste line. Its trembling admission singing the praise of 10,000 choirs to the throne of god. Shuffling to announce Christs mercy and bloodshed for all who will accept him.

The sword Contending the luminescent valor, it's quarreling amidst the darkness like screams of a demonic banshee unleashed. Scraping the scaffolds of inner connecting tunnels leading to the blackest stairwell before him.

"Brother.. it's been too long".

The smell of wilted roses, benign of shades of perpetually allotted grace filled the air. The coffin plush of dust bathed hoarseness reverberated through the fanciful decor of the darkly lit room amidst them.

There in the gallery of shifting grotesqueness a beautiful being sat upon a black distended throne. His shining eyes like ebony diamonds piercing outward at the angel that lit the darkness by a heavenly fire. Each footstep of Aradelles stride cast away the worms that became as brittle shale crumbling within the purity of light that he so powerfully possessed.

"Silence, you old devil!

Stand at attention as I speak to you. For there is much to discuss. Father is furious and I have been sent to deliver a message to you. You will listen and obey as I command. For these words have been placed upon my heart by the cross of Christ. For in him, we are created and in him for his mighty purpose.

Here is what father has spoken.